AhNeM.

Stream:

A

AhNeM

Hello, many have played against me on mohh on psp, many have fallen vs me. lol but its me PI AhNeM, this site still exsists so i came back and made another introduction, so ya whats up. if you don't know who i am i played Medal of honor heroes on the psp.

Stream:

DM Toonaami

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:red;background
Console: Headset:
I remember you on MoHH great times.

Welcome back to the site! :)

Stream:

DM ToRNaDo412

PSN: xFouR1TwOx
you muthafucka aint no way this is the real ahnem lol.

in case it is, OD OwneD.

Stream:

Queen Macy

<font color="Purple"><b>The One and Only.</font><f
I honestly do not think that that's Ahnem, that's Hector aka PI Designs. You know why? Because I currently talked to him about how I still hang around here on DM and talk to you guys. So I'm pretty sure that's Hector pretending to be Ahnem. :D

Stream:

DM ViSiioNaRY

Founding Member
if ahnem would of wanted to introduce himself, hed hack the site to make it say "hello its ahnem"

Stream:

DM Batman

To the Bat Cave!
He said he is the real one , he is looking for Con , and he does remember you Tornado ...Sounds like the real deal idk and dont care guy is pretty cool ...To The Bat Cave!!

Stream:

DM RC-blazer

Oceano4 ಠ_ಠ
Founding Member
Erm.....

Nah, just messing, sup, and welcome to the site I guess?

Stream:

A

AhNeM

i am the real ahnem, believe me if you want if not then whatever. and the DMV is fine oldmanjenkins, still getting money so its good, i don't need con specifically i just need somebody with xbox live.

Stream:

DM ViSiioNaRY

Founding Member
i am the real ahnem, believe me if you want if not then whatever. and the DMV is fine oldmanjenkins, still getting money so its good, i don't need con specifically i just need somebody with xbox live.
i have xbl and played mohh before but not around the time you did

and if u wanna find con add Teknoloqic, and then look at his friends list for some Gamertag like SvE misery or something.. thats con. and teknoloqic is gio / XiV YumYum

Stream:

Royal1Wun

Prestige 2
i have xbl and played mohh before but not around the time you did

and if u wanna find con add Teknoloqic, and then look at his friends list for some Gamertag like SvE misery or something.. thats con. and teknoloqic is gio / XiV YumYum
You didnt miss anything

Stream:

Queen Macy

<font color="Purple"><b>The One and Only.</font><f
If you're the real Ahnem, you would sound so different than Hector on XBL, unless Hector has some Asian voice in him even though he's Salvadorian. That'd sound weird. haha

xl Luscious lx is my gamertag. Gio would probably be interested in talking to you because of MOHH1 days.

Stream:

DM ToRNaDo412

PSN: xFouR1TwOx
lol u still work at the dmv. still don't believe.

if its des i'd say hi too anyway, even tho u were more of a faggot then ahnem.