Adressing cod4 ps3

Stream:

DM Michigan

Founder
Founding Member
Addict
Console: Headset:
well sence ive seen about 3298632987 people that want to play with/lead dm ps3 cod4 i think some1 sould give this a try, however i disagree with most of the people ive seen that said they want to lead it. we need some1, most likly in DM to start us in cod4 again. it could be some1 not in dm but they would have to be quite good, like if ur not on like atleast 4th prege and ur prestieging then gtfo :), id do it but im to lazy but i started playing it again and i still own so if we can figure this out id be happy to play with yall.

Stream:

DM Senshi

The Senior Elite
well sence ive seen about 3298632987 people that want to play with/lead dm ps3 cod4 i think some1 sould give this a try, however i disagree with most of the people ive seen that said they want to lead it. we need some1, most likly in DM to start us in cod4 again. it could be some1 not in dm but they would have to be quite good, like if ur not on like atleast 4th prege and ur prestieging then gtfo :), id do it but im to lazy but i started playing it again and i still own so if we can figure this out id be happy to play with yall.
me and my bro are like 4th prestige and like level 40 some, I would help but I'm the cod5 commander

Stream:

DM Michigan

Founder
Founding Member
Addict
yeah im 5th 55 and play at the level of 10th 55 cuz my score is higher then most 10th 55s but i dont wanna run it so ?