¡!¡TITS COD4 MONTAGE¡!¡

Stream:

DM Michigan

Founder
Founding Member
Addict
Console: Headset:
Ok so I finally decided to finish it so yea.... The first song is good cuz I match when they say move with kills but IF UR GONNA WATCH WATCH THE WHOLE THING BECAUSE ALL THE BEST KILLS R IN THE 3RD Song. I might get a dazzle and make more vids. Oh and the name I zoom in on is r4wreact2 cuz I did a glitch to get a party into a free for all otherwise it's all randoms in public matches. [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mw40-II9Awo&feature=channel_page"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mw40-II9Awo&feature=channel_page&fmt=18[/ame]

Stream:

DM Michigan

Founder
Founding Member
Addict
LOL of course brody would do that and fck u watch the whole thing

Stream:

DM Michigan

Founder
Founding Member
Addict
I bet because at that point u relised that I was so much better than u that if u continued to watch it you would commit suicide

Stream:

DM Toonaami

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:red;background
Good Video Tits. Stopp all ur guys' flaming tho.

Stream:

DM HaZ

Prestige 7
nice vid and nice editing. you should try to add bounces in next time tho

Stream:

DM Michigan

Founder
Founding Member
Addict
lol the editing isnt that great i just randomly threw in some transitions and effects with adobe premiere elements 4.0

Stream:

DM Razor_Bladez

Mr. Big Dick
How do u no pokemon??? did u meet him in one of my parties cuz he lives like 5 min. away from me

Stream:

DM Michigan

Founder
Founding Member
Addict
PokemonG35? LMFAO wow thats weird no i never played with him when u were there but idk him and hes clan were playing and they told me to add them so id did but then they never accepted my party invites so after awhile i deleted him. thats funny though

Stream:

DM Michigan

Founder
Founding Member
Addict
oh man i cut out allot of kills that looked like that i should of left them in there are so many more like that....

Stream:

DM Razor_Bladez

Mr. Big Dick
MDK FTW!!!! haha MIDKNIGHTS R COOL!!!! Castillo847 n pokemon n me were and unstoppable Team tactical force

Stream:

DM Razor_Bladez

Mr. Big Dick
sometimes... but Hadrians's PS3 broke (thts castillo) n Jose which is pokemon is 21 now so hes out partying with his friends n shit

Stream:

DM xKiLL4x

Major General
gj......but u know dey say im da best snype on ergame

u a smart ked u get wut im sayn....

sike na.. keep up ur hard work