Who is the best at mohh2

Stream:

D

DM Highflya

R21Highflya3/ K4C Highflya

dude yea PL. you prob dont memba me, it was a while ago. i joined right when pld turnd into k4c with BMW. it was you, pld, and gangsta. then me,cyc, brawler, ph, and..rob? yeah that was a fun newby clan :)

oh yeah and that BMW idiot guy..... :eek:

Stream:

BUHFALO

General
Console: Headset:
good choices fellas, and well ive only lost three times? does that count? haha ive beaten every top name really, b4n, morb, hust, vamp, even came close to beating r4w bout it, but really i give props to any competition on moh2, and well in my eyes all of us are good

Stream:

BUHFALO

General
yeah ive lost to him tho too, lost to hust, t20 nick? idk what happened there but i give him his props, and AAO RoLLemUp 20-19

Stream:

R

Raw_War

Lol. I beat roll. 20-14. Hes bitchy about it cus he remembers it but doesnt want people to know. Its kind of foolish (noobish)

Stream:

DM firevice

I'm The Lawl Enforcer
Founder
Addict
Hmm.... ima say....
1.TR B4nshee - what cant i say
2.TR 951RPN - straight up beast
3.nateNownin aka DM Beast - wut can i say? having two top 40 acc.
4.Scorpion578 - stayed in top 100 for months
5.CPT - how could he not be on this list
6.firevice(man that kid has some skills havent seen him in a while though:ninjastar:)
7. TR HuStL4 - amazing gun skills
8.LiLNick - great overall warrer and player
9.Eustacio - never did get rank 1 did u? always 2
10.TR Guitar - melee king
11.Most of DM of course
12. Most of FL

Stream:

BUHFALO

General
wow amazing list.......i had two top 50 accounts, and mine is in top 50 now even with all the damn hackers, haha but i guess that doesnt mean anything, umm guitar, well he only has that many melees becuz he freekilled, i mean dont get me wrong he was a damn good guy, but 2000 melees? cmon now, i only have 650 and im a damn good melee timer, but an ok list overall, its just sad to see that theres not that many GR8 fans
:( haha

Stream:

D

DM Highflya

right now for best player (in my mind) goes to krazywar and killa and colt and blackjack

4-way tie muhahaha

Stream:

D

DM4L ArSeNiiC

Any game on PS3 or Xbox is better then MoHH2. But its all i got.