Welcome to the new forum!

Discussion in 'News / Announcements / Applications' started by DM Toonaami, Jun 4, 2013.

Tags:
  1. DM Toonaami

DM Toonaami <span style="font-weight:bold;color:red;background

Mar 20, 2008
    Admin Post
    First off I want to apologize for having this take so long. Went way over my time limit for multiple reasons but we are finally almost at the finished product.

I would personally like to thank DR and especially OUTL4W who literally worked the past 3 days on this and getting it looking good.

I know that there is no shout box at the moment that will be operational soon given vBulletin wants to cooperate. Some of the plugins are still needing some tweaking. I know L4W wanted to get the site back up ASAP. I am really excited for this overhaul because it gives the site a new fresh badass look (L4W also made the banner) and it actually makes me want to be on the site more :D

It has been really hard and long road to this but I think this place looks pretty baller atm.

IF YOU GUYS! have any suggestions for site stuff to add or do NOW is the time to suggest it whilst L4W and I have the site in semi pieces. I also know the color system is kinda jacked working on that too.

Thanks for the people that continually support the site here and i hope more of you continue to do so.

-:Toon:

2. DM Lordlander

DM Lordlander Well-Known Member

Mar 2, 2007
    Admin Post
    Good work guys! I'm really diggin the new look. Thanks for taking the time to do this DR and L4W.

3. DM Kinger

DM Kinger DM's Biggest Hippie

Dec 3, 2011
    The site looks pretty sweet. As of right now I have no suggestions cuz i haven't tried everything. Your hard work is appreciated.

4. DM 951RPN

DM 951RPN Well-Known Member

May 18, 2008
    It looks great guys, thanks for all the hard work, but it looks like it paid off.

5. DM OUTL4W

DM OUTL4W Administrator

Feb 17, 2007
    OneDrunkOUTL4W
    DM_OUTL4W
    Admin Post
    will be updating soon on all the juicy updates....but been busy with life.
    if wanting to look at the full banner
    [​IMG]
    ^^right click and "view image" and then click "+" for full screen. Noticed a few area's needing re-done...those are easy fixes for later.

just a brief list of major ones
    • added shoutbox on ALL pages - self explanatory
    • added user tagging - add @ to the front of username
      for ex [MENTION=2928]DM Toonaami[/MENTION] is a wing-nut. Will become a link to the Toonaami users profile, it will also inform Toonaami he'd had been mentioned, and link to the relevant thread/post via a new area in the profile section.
    • added
      so
      you
      can
      hide
      whateva
      you
      want
      icon is beside the "mentions" button

issues:
    • added a couple new plugins to thwart all the dumbass spam bots...hopefully they'll work.
    • the "advanced search" link needs to be moved --- [resolved]
    • clean-up/delete old plugin's
    • other shiiiiiiit

6. DM Toonaami

DM Toonaami <span style="font-weight:bold;color:red;background

Mar 20, 2008
    Admin Post
    looking great so far keep it up!!

7. DM RiCo ♛

DM RiCo ♛ [YARB] Bieber Fever!!!

Jun 24, 2009
    You guys did a good job with it. Looks awesome.

8. DM RC-blazer

DM RC-blazer Oceano4 ಠ_ಠ

Feb 21, 2010
    I'm littrerly falling asleep as I type this so I c an't read about alls these changes atm, but I just have to say the header and oveall look is pretyy aweosome good job =D