Tough questions.......Your answers?

Discussion in 'THE PUB!' started by DM Chosen1, Nov 7, 2008.

1. DM Chosen1

DM Chosen1 COD5 Commander

Mar 31, 2008
    In my english class we had to write a 2 page paper on these 3 questions....there tough....

Would you meet the love of your life, someone who you love more than anything in the world and u will never feel that same "love" with anyone else, but knowing ahead of time that they would die in 6 months. Would you still meet them and spend that time with them?

If you were caught in a forest with your best friend whose been there for you in tough times and your mother, and they both fell into a venemous snake pit and you had 1 bottle of an antidote, who would u give it too or would u keep it for yourself just in case?

Would you not take a shower, wash your body in any form or brush your teeth for a whole month, knowing you would recieve a million dollars after the months up?

*plz no immature responses

2. DM Major Meat

DM Major Meat Super Moderator

Mar 8, 2007
    Answer
    Question 1= yes, True love may only happen once in a lifetime. Take it for as long as u can.
    Question 2= Sorry bro, Blood is thicker than water. Mom
    Question 3= MG may not like me for a month, but she gunna LOVE me after.Yes

3. DM OUTL4W

DM OUTL4W Administrator

Feb 17, 2007
    OneDrunkOUTL4W
    DM_OUTL4W
    Admin Post
    what meat said. cept for the whole MG thing of course...

4. DM4L SK

DM4L SK мσѕт dσρє™

May 15, 2007
    Question1: Deffinetley yes exactly what meat said.
    Question2: My mom brought me into this world and therefore i'd choose her.
    Question3: Fuck yea i would.. i just wouldnt do anything that involved running/sweating lol.

5. DM Chosen1

Mar 31, 2008
    the funny thing is after my teacher told us the 3rd question he said he actually tried it for a month. He said he couldnt make it past 2 weeks becuase of all the scum building up on his teeth that it drove him insane.....

hes a wierd guy i know..

6. DM xFantin

DM xFantin Retired Canadian

May 25, 2007

This song was playing as i went to answer these questions. It kinda scared me :O

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6q10cZpF1lE[/ame]

7. DM Metalhead

DM Metalhead Well-Known Member

May 8, 2008
    Would you meet the love of your life, someone who you love more than anything in the world and u will never feel that same "love" with anyone else, but knowing ahead of time that they would die in 6 months. Would you still meet them and spend that time with them?

If you were caught in a forest with your best friend whose been there for you in tough times and your mother, and they both fell into a venemous snake pit and you had 1 bottle of an antidote, who would u give it too or would u keep it for yourself just in case?

Would you not take a shower, wash your body in any form or brush your teeth for a whole month, knowing you would recieve a million dollars after the months up?

Question 1: Yes, love isnt always easy to come by, take it when you can, because when the love of my life died, i would go with her.

Question 2: I would give each of them half the bottle

Question 3: Yea... but i would probobly lose my gf, and my germophobic freinds

*dude, your english class must own, all we do is fucking read shakespeare*

8. DM CharlesK

DM CharlesK The Senior Elite

Mar 13, 2007
    1. I would have to meet her, bc of what meat said.
    2. Damn that is a tough one, if it was me i would tell my friend to save his mom and if he is best friend he would want my mom to live.
    3. Mos Def. but do i have to go about my day like normal or do i just stay in an isolated area? if i have to go to school/work like that it would be akward, but on day 30, id be like FUCK YOU im RICH BITCH!!!

9. DM CptReilly

DM CptReilly He's fizzy, he's ginger

Jul 18, 2007
    1. Yeah I'd meet her, Id meet her so hard.
    2. I would also give it to SK's mom
    3. Hell I already do this, another month cant hurt.

10. DM Chosen1

Mar 31, 2008
    lmao CPT and yes my english class is funn, but the dude is a wierd dude i wont lie

11. DM Michigan

DM Michigan Well-Known Member

May 12, 2007
    1. yes, what meat said.
    2. im smart and was thinking exactly what metal said, 1/2 bottle to each ftw!
    3. i defiantly would, i would not be active for a months and eat strawberries because you can use strawberries to brush your teeth in the wild lol so yea but my pits would smelll like total shit

12. DM CptReilly

DM CptReilly He's fizzy, he's ginger

Jul 18, 2007
    Balla asked for serious answers only!