Tomorrow’s Fantasy Baseball Streamers Today!

Stream:

News Bot

Your News Bitch
Console: Headset:
Like the headline says! Here are your best pitching and hitting fantasy baseball streamers for Friday, August 23! Note all ownership percentages are from Yahoo! Happy streaming!
The Horses
Wade Miley – SP – 59% owned. Miley has been very good the last couple months going for quality starts in 10 of his last 14 starts. He is very much under owned at 59%. He should have another nice day tomorrow against a weak Philly team. (Rating *****)
Jhoulys Chacin – SP – 43% owned. Chacin is a nice pitcher who gets the Marlins tomorrow. Nothing more. Nothing less. (Rating ****)
Martin Perez – SP – 22% owned. Perez is starting to live up to the hype lately. In his last four starts (3-0), Martin has allowed just seven total earned runs in 30 innings. I love him against the White Sox tomorrow. (Rating *****)
Todd Redmond – SP – 5% owned. Redmond has seen the Astros already this past July and went 6 innings, 1ER, and 10 strikeouts! He fared pretty well I’d say so lets roll him out there against Houston again. (Rating ****)
The Lumber
Stephen Drew – SS – 33% owned. Drew has been scorching hot lately and is 11 for 21 with 3 doubles, a triple, and three homers off Ricky Nolasco. Thats just down right dirty. If you have the room to stream Stephen tomorrow, I suggest you do so. (Rating *****)
* Warning! Stream at your own risk.
** A less risky stream, which is better, I think.
*** You can feel pretty safe about this streamer, but not ecstatic.
**** Now were talking, stream with confidence baby!
***** OMG! A must streamer! Go! Hurry, don’t walk. Run!!!
Hit me up in the Comments section or on Twitter*@jfort753*with questions, or if you feel I missed any other strong low percentage streamers for today. We’re all a family here at*hecmanroto.com*so help a brotha from another motha out! See you tomorrow with more stream plays! J-Fort signing out!

More...