Tomorrow’s Fantasy Baseball Streamers Today!

Stream:

News Bot

Your News Bitch
Console: Headset:
Like the headline says! Here are your best pitching and hitting fantasy baseball streamers for Thursday, August 22! Note all ownership percentages are from Yahoo! Happy streaming!
The Horses
Jeff Locke – SP – 64% owned. Locke has been a stud all year and there’s still a decent chance he’s available in your league considering he was shelled for eight runs his last time out. I think he bounces back against the Giants who have never faced him. (Rating *****)
Henderson Alvarez – SP – 5% owned. Alvarez has turned in quality starts in five of his last nine starts and hasn’t gotten blown up in any of them. He gets Clayton Kershaw and the Dodgers tomorrow and while I fully don’t expect a win, I do think he can have a nice outing on a slow Thursday. (Rating ***)
The Lumber
Dayan Viciedo – OF – 15% owned. Viciedo is back in the lineup and is 6 for 13 with a couple rbi’s and a walk against James Shields. I expect a couple more hits tomorrow.* (Rating ****)
* Warning! Stream at your own risk.
** A less risky stream, which is better, I think.
*** You can feel pretty safe about this streamer, but not ecstatic.
**** Now were talking, stream with confidence baby!
***** OMG! A must streamer! Go! Hurry, don’t walk. Run!!!
Hit me up in the Comments section or on Twitter*@jfort753*with questions, or if you feel I missed any other strong low percentage streamers for today. We’re all a family here at*hecmanroto.com*so help a brotha from another motha out! See you tomorrow with more stream plays! J-Fort signing out!

More...