To any DM with Red Dead Redemption and a PS3

Stream:

DM ToRNaDo412

PSN: xFouR1TwOx
Console: Headset:
To all fellow trophy whores with red dead redemption,

would anyone like to trophy hunt the co-op/dlc/online trophies with me? I would be willing to game share all the rdr dlc in return. i'm usually on during the evenings since i work and have class most of the time. so yeah if anyone is willing please reply or pm me on psn.

thanks,
tor :wub:

Stream:

Night_Raven-_-

Major General
ive actually been playing alot of red dead recently, only DLC i own is undead nightmare

Stream:

DM ToRNaDo412

PSN: xFouR1TwOx
well bro if you'd like to help me with undead nightmare and the other three dlcs i'd be glad to give you the other two (the third is free lol). and obviously this would be reciprocal, we would both get the trophies.

Stream:

SukhoiT50

Corporal
I have full game completion offline but none online so id be down to trophy hunt. I already have all the dlcs so you don't need to worry about that. Hey you should check out a cool video I made while bored in free roam. I found a glitch that allows you to create a shootout with police and any other person or gang. Doing it to store owners is the best because the game makes it hard for a store owner to die without taking a lot of damage from other cpu's. The vid is on tacosrme on youtube.