To All New Member's and Guests on our forum, please read

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stream:

Royal1Wun

Prestige 2
Console: Headset:

I wanted to take some time to personally thank you for choosing our site to induldge yourself on whatever it is that brought you to this site. And I know that not a single person read the terms and conditions, lets be honost...nobody ever does. Well in case you missed some things while scrolling all the way down and said "Yes I have read and understand the Terms and Conditions" let me tell you the important stuff that should be taken out of it. Yes I know not everything Im about to say is listed in the internet bible of websites but please understand these are RULES that everybody should abide by.

1. Please be respectful to our members. Remember you are a guest on our site, and we will treat you with respect unless provoked to do otherwise.

2. Please keep the crap off the site. This is a wide range of things which include: tasteless videos, flame threads, and unneeded remarks. I do know theres no way to completly avoid this because I know we all want to vent or just post something stupid. But please, keep the trash off our site.

3. Please understand this is our site. We are not paying for a blog for a teenager to fuel his nerd rage on so please keep the self pity and gamer frustration to yourself. If you cared about what you had to say we would make a "I give a f**k" section.

4. To anybody trying to advertise. I appreciate you choosing our site but understand this is a clan website first...which means please dont try to recruit other players for your clan on ours. Also we do not put links up on our site because we like to keep it clean.

5. Please know that we are a family. Any attack you make to any wun of our members will result in a "hornets nest" effect. For the slow people let me explain further... if you insult, harrass, attack, or provoke a single person in our family, expect to hear from everybody else.
6. Shoutbox rules
The forum shoutbox is a fun way to communicate between friends, however often conversation can get out of hand. Avoid breaching these rules, and you'll be fine.

• Shoutbox is for small talk only. So if wanting to post relevant links...please post new threads or reply to related threads.
    [*] Do not excessively sware or show any form of racism on the shoutbox.
    [*] Avoid arguments on the shoutbox - Arguments, for the most behalf, cause accidental rule breaking to occur.
    [*] Do not make admin requests in the shoutbox, from ban appeals to complaints, etc, as this is frowned upon and may lead to a shoutbox ban. This also means posting links to these as well.
    [*] Avoid trolling on the shoutbox.
    [*] Several people have staff on the shoutbox, so breaching any rules will not go unnoticed. There ARE various punishments of which we can easily dish out if we do feel you are behaving particularly badly and breaching one of the above; so avoid it.
  • Some people feel intimidated at the moment by using the shoutbox because of the way others act. If you keep to these rules; the shoutbox will remain a friendly environment for discussion between fellow member's!

I hope these rules helped you somewhat, and on behalf of DMgaming, please try your best you follow them!

This is just a brief explanation of what the site rules are and these are the main rules at that.

To anybody that breaks or bends these rules...dont get mad just get banned. Accept it because why should we pay for a site so that a pre-teen just hit puberty and takes his new found testosterone rage out of people hes never met. Its not worth it if you ask me. So we have staff that will ban whomever they deem.

And this is not a discussion board so I am closing it as soon as I put it up. If I wanted to hear "good thread royal" I'd post a picture of me bangin Doggy's mom in the face.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.