The History of DM

Discussion in 'News / Announcements / Applications' started by DM OUTL4W, Oct 3, 2007.

Tags:
  1. DM OUTL4W

DM OUTL4W Administrator

Feb 17, 2007
    OneDrunkOUTL4W
    DM_OUTL4W
    Admin Post
    Hello, this is the mighty DM's history:

We were founded by a man who went by DM PLAction, in Medal of Honor: Heroes 1. PLAction was a great leader, but he oddly disappeared, and hasn't been seen on this site or in game since April of 2007. Since this happened, DM needed leaders, so MorbidForceR (xVoLcAnIcx) and Royal1wun stepped up and kept DM going. Royal and Morb kept DM alive in MOH:H, even when it was just them two. Then they began gaining recruits, and got DM big and powerful. Once we had a strong foundation in MOH:H, Royal decided to expand DM into Socom. Because of this, we needed a system of ranking in DM, and so Jeffy (DM Shadow, and Royal's older brother) created the Commander, Officer, and Enlisted positions, in addition to the badass DM website, and expanding DM into Halo 2 and 3. And ever since those days DM has stayed strong in the face of adversity and beaten the odds, and we proudly call our selves the Demon Messiahs.

- Written by DM4L Morbid
    - Edited and posted by DM Shadow

2. DM FlyMEXboy

DM FlyMEXboy DM mohh1 OG

Mar 15, 2007
    yup i was part of that........ i think........

3. Royal1Wun

Royal1Wun Well-Known Member

Feb 17, 2007
    ummm yeah that story was based on late Dec and early Jan so it was just Morbd and I. Good writing Morbd maybe sum people will recognize real now

4. DM4L SK

DM4L SK мσѕт dσρє™

May 15, 2007
    Nice..writing.. lol morb you still wont that writing board dont you?

5. DM FlyMEXboy

DM FlyMEXboy DM mohh1 OG

Mar 15, 2007
    oh that early then i was in the sequil (if there is any) lol

6. DM Caveman

DM Caveman Taste the Rainbow

Jun 25, 2007
    Nice work I love history only wen it comes to DM though

7. DemonKing

DemonKing Spartan D17

Feb 20, 2007
    i didn't join DM until like feburary so im not mention lol but now 1 of the best of Dm :D DM4L!

8. DM CharlesK

DM CharlesK The Senior Elite

Mar 13, 2007
    nice story, i remember the first DM members i saw were Royal and FallingUp, those were the days

9. DemonKing

DemonKing Spartan D17

Feb 20, 2007
    i miss the old days cause i was ranked 9 lol

10. DM Senshi

DM Senshi The Senior Elite

Feb 19, 2007
    Same here DK ^:rolleyes:

11. DM Spartan

DM Spartan Well-Known Member

Feb 19, 2007
    cool:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

12. xTragedyx

xTragedyx Guest

so morb was leader back then? if he is the leader then why is he just a officer? and what were the DM members back in the day like what where the like names of the members in feb or stuff?

13. BustaCap

BustaCap Well-Known Member

Mar 17, 2007
    i was once a DM before now and i was part of it when plaction was the leader and now im glad to apart of the DM fam again

14. DM Morbid

DM Morbid Administrator

Feb 19, 2007
    Admin Post
    who wer u?

15. Sl4y4h

Sl4y4h Guest

wow i never knew some of thhis ive seen a guy name plaction before but not with a dm name hmmmm

16. FAKE PLA

FAKE PLA Guest

Hey too you all its my your shetty foreigner who created dm and i m proud of it is now
    I know that lots of pepol hate me for living like that but i had enougf of the MOHH after plaing it for 4-5 mounth i know somone wont forget me for what i done but i rememeber thah i gave the leadreship to Royal1Wun and ther is little mistake the first 2 memmber s Was me and Morb then its all started .

Now i have new hoop in MOHH2 maybe in 2008 i will alsow playe COD 4 on PS3
    You can find my in MOHH2 whit nick : PLACtionKid or somthing like that i decaidet that i shoudent be a DM in name because i left the clan for some ong time but if some woudl like me to get back i woud be happy to by again a
    DM player in MOHH 2 till then i will stay PLACtion whitout DM see you on the batlefild

PS.: Sorry for shitty english didnt used it for much of time

17. DM4L SK

DM4L SK мσѕт dσρє™

May 15, 2007
    I would like you to join again. but your still an officer so really your still a DM Member.

18. DM DMan

DM DMan Scholar's KeyNec

Jun 1, 2007
    Cool, i'd like to keep you in DM, I say DM is your home since you made it. So what if you got bored, you deserve a second chance

19. DM Caveman

DM Caveman Taste the Rainbow

Jun 25, 2007
    Your IN man no worries

20. DM FlyMEXboy

DM FlyMEXboy DM mohh1 OG

Mar 15, 2007
    man olaction u created the clan here your always welcome