Shadows Girl

Stream:

S

Shadows Girl

Hello guys!

I just received one of those "Shadows Girl we miss you" emails from the DMCLANFORUM.com Admin team. So i figured that since it's been a while, i decided to start a thread here. I don't think i ever started a thread..so here it is. Well, I know that this forum community has expanded and that there are many new guys here.

So allow me to introduce myself. My name is Ruby aka Rubes aka Shadows Girl aka Jeffys Woman!!! I'm 25 turning 26 on July 28th. Born and raised here on the beautiful island of Oahu, Hawaii. Lived here all my life, so i'm anxious to move up in the mainland. I'm 100% FILIPINA!!! Hmmm..if there is anything else yall wanna know...well, just ask!!! I'm very open minded and always curious!!!

ALOHA,
*Rubes*:wave:

Stream:

OUTL4W

gotta light?
Admin
Founder
Addict
Console: Headset:
I'm sorry what did you say ur name was again? LOL JK Baby, Damn my go-t was long then.

Stream:

DM CharlesK

The Senior Elite
Console: Headset:
hey did u happen to catch the Spurs-Cavs game... hmmm who won? i heard they steaked!!!! OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooOOOOO

GO SPURS!!!

Stream:

F

Fe Darkmoon

hi i have never met u but i have now i guess throu a post. Gala man thats a sick background where did u get it?

Stream:

S

Shadows Girl

thank you for your replies guys! LOL and yes baby..ur go-t was quite long. but i like it short and neat now. hehehe. i still cant believe u shaved it that one day. hehehe.