Save 20% On Playstation Plus, Halo 4 For Ten Bucks, and Pape

Stream:

News Bot

Your News Bitch
Console: Headset:
Our inventory is bursting with great deals today, but the chance to grab Halo 4 for a Hamilton really stands out as the why the hell not impulse grab.
Join us for the latest edition of Co-Op, the topic du jour is gaming keyboards.
[HR][/HR] In my ripe old age of 27 I've become a strong advocate for a simple home theater, "downsizing" my projector, 7.1 speaker system, and A/V receiver to a wireless soundbar and quality plasma screen. This Panasonic 2.1 system is a great option for those who want to save a lot of money, a lot of space, and a lot of effort in building out their living room entertainment center. Lose the wires and add multiple speaker configuration options. It's a win-win. $168. [Amazon]
[HR][/HR]

35 bucks is one of the best prices we've seen for 500GB's of portable storage, and we're always a fan of the slim form factor.
[HR][/HR][h=2]Games[/h] PC
Mac
PS3
Xbox 360
Wii U
Vita
3DS

• Text GAME to 73277, then text GAME1 to the response text. You'll end up with an in-store coupon at Kmart for 25% off a 3DS game, which would make the next Pokemon games 30 bucks.
iOS
Android
[h=2]Media[/h] Music
[h=2]Tech[/h] [h=2]Rigged[/h] [h=2]Inventory[/h] [HR][/HR]Follow Kotaku Deals on Twitter to never miss a deal. Get in touch with Shane Roberts on Twitter or by e-mailing Shane@Gawker
Every weekday the Commerce Team brings you Gizmodo's Dealzmodo, Kotaku's Moneysaver, and Lifehacker's Dealhacker, the very best coverage of deals on consumer technology, video games, apps, and everything else you care about. When you buy, we also make money. We want your feedback.

More...