San Francisco Police Shoot Innocent Victim 5 Times After Chasing Him Down For Not Pay

Stream:

DM Lordlander

Founder
Founding Member
Console: Headset:
Re: San Francisco Police Shoot Innocent Victim 5 Times After Chasing Him Down For Not

The truth is, he shot at police, and then got shot. It's his fault.

Stream:

DM RC-blazer

Oceano4 ಠ_ಠ
Founding Member
Re: San Francisco Police Shoot Innocent Victim 5 Times After Chasing Him Down For Not

In that case, he deserved it.

Stream:

DM Hunt3r

PSN = Hunterish__dM
Founding Member

A tazer would have would just as good...

Stream:

DM RC-blazer

Oceano4 ಠ_ಠ
Founding Member

I guess your right, but he might of still had his gun and all.

Stream:

DM Ace of SPADES

ACE OF SPADES/DUVAL!

I want to see proof he shot at the police, then I'll understand why they shot him.

Stream:

T

T2O Doggy

Most Cops are 1st-class people, they take pride in what they do. The dude obviously shot at them. Case closed.

Stream:

DM Hunt3r

PSN = Hunterish__dM
Founding Member

Most Cops are 1st-class people, they take pride in what they do. The dude obviously shot at them. Case closed.
Some West Coast police departments (especially LAPD) have been known for extreme corruption for decades. Luckily the cops I have here are good dudes.

Stream:

DM Razor_Bladez

Mr. Big Dick

He didn't shoot at anybody.. There was no gun found on his body nor was there any gun found on the path from where he started running.. He said "fuck the police" and took off

Stream:

C

Coolking101

From a law enforcement perspective, these circumstances are way too far fetched. However, corruption does exist and now more than ever, it is on the rise. I'll be a federal officer one day, and I want you guys in DM to know that I will do everything in my power to get the corrupt ones out of here as much as possible. In the mean time, watch your backs, there are good cops and the bad ones, give all a bad rep. Don't forget your constitutional rights! Fight for them like our founding fathers did! Roger?