RR memembers Read

Stream:

DM Poisoned

@TheLifeLike
Founding Member
Console: Headset:
u wanna make desicsions for us??
Us?Mainly Batman u frigging nub :D,besides,Russ actually took the time to talk to Bat and try to rejoin.Batman made an exception for Russ because he tried alot and didnt just lazily hang around posting pointless threads. just because Russ joined doesnt mean that the rule is officially off.Good luck kid...
-ATV

Stream:

DM ToRNaDo412

PSN: xFouR1TwOx
fuck those kids who quit when we were havin trouble. they aint real DM.

i would not mind if tyler rejoined, though. he's been respectful and pretty coo. id think hed be loyal.

drator IDK MAN ill leave this to bat as he is on rr and knows how u playin

Stream:

DM ToRNaDo412

im on my psp bat cant go shoutbox =/

my moms been workin on comp all weekend. i mite get on in bout 45 min or so, though.

XD

Stream:

DM Batman

To the Bat Cave!
np bro I am taking care of business as usual :D ...To The Bat Cave!!

Stream:

D

Drator98

Us?Mainly Batman u frigging nub :D,besides,Russ actually took the time to talk to Bat and try to rejoin.Batman made an exception for Russ because he tried alot and didnt just lazily hang around posting pointless threads. just because Russ joined doesnt mean that the rule is officially off.Good luck kid...
-ATV
I try to talk to Bat but he never replay or he is not on

Stream:

DM g-ace-k

1st Lieutenant
i lol so much seeing this kid begging to get back in :p Just an annoying pest really

Stream:

DM PaNoNDa

Hibari Kyoya
Founding Member
u and nick can beat nub like me only 10 point and i kill more than u

Stream:

DM ToRNaDo412

drator i am curious to why you are begging to join when you don't even know where your psp is? :hmmm:

Stream:

DM Batman

To the Bat Cave!
This is the last time I am going to undress :D this subject .The only reason I let u jn DM in the first was just to see how well you played.

You didn't really impress me Drator98.Thats why reason I am not letting you back in.I only want the best in our team now...To The Bat Cave!!

Stream:

DM g-ace-k

1st Lieutenant
hehe pwned... Im assuming thats why im not in it either o_O or maybe i just want to give dm a challenge :p