RR 2v2 Match List

Stream:

Simkin

Prestige 2
Console: Headset:
if any1 is in need of a partner and likes me and is good, am free !!

Stream:

GaZa

Founder
ye so thats the tourny ri there the tourny continues!!!

Stream:

GaZa

Founder
yo dun try and talk to me any way zseen i ent noe fuckin pussy dat u tink u can speak too any way zseen i ask u a simple ting yo if u r gonna act lik a battyman wif ur gurly mood swings fuck u movin lik a likkle bitch to bombahclath

Stream:

DM ToRNaDo412

PSN: xFouR1TwOx
yo dun try and talk to me any way zseen i ent noe fuckin pussy dat u tink u can speak too any way zseen i ask u a simple ting yo if u r gonna act lik a battyman wif ur gurly mood swings fuck u movin lik a likkle bitch to bombahclath
took the words right out my mouth

Stream:

DM Poisoned

@TheLifeLike
Founding Member
lol lol lol gazado u go to school? no, seriously, work on ur language. or is it ur pricked-up fingers? well, okay, ur just irritating and need to wait.i know u want to get pwnd, but like seriously, WAIT, we have lives, just cuz u dont doesnt mean u have to be insulting me for a lil advice that i gave u(refer to "now fuck off). i know ur on ur period but damn chill bro

Stream:

DM Poisoned

@TheLifeLike
Founding Member
lol lol lol gaza o u go to school? no, seriously, work on ur language.no one thinks that typing like a homeschooled little boy that gets anally licked is ghetto, ok? or is it ur pricked-up fingers? well, okay, ur just irritating and need to wait.i know u want to get pwnd, but like seriously, WAIT, we have lives, just cuz u dont doesnt mean u have to be insulting me for a lil advice that i gave u(refer to "now fuck off). i know ur on ur period but damn chill bro

Stream:

GaZa

Founder
kk pussy if you soo smart your dumbass would noe that Jamaicans speak in broken-english soo when we pronounce our words they aren't spelled the same way as normal english ppl talk so your dumbass shud learn more in school learn bout different races instead of being and acting like a stuck up pussy bitch always bitching and snapping on someone like you a female that is pregnant and who the fuck gets anal yo you would get shot in Jamaica for saying that I don't noe where your from are who you are as a person but your not bad nor have seen anything bad so you shouldn't act like your bad straight up like i play games cuz i have to cuz im not aloud outside in the dark(real badman pussy that why name tattoo pon the bloodclath fingertip) u play games for fun soo you needa shut the fuck up pussy

Stream:

DM Undead_CORPSE69

The Senior Elite
wow lik fuk this games is hell nd btw this tournament is fail up this ass

jk but for real wen is it gonna kik bak up

Stream:

DM g-ace-k

1st Lieutenant
you know whats going to happen...its going to take like a month till we play the first round and by then all of you ppl will be rusty cuz you guys would be playing ftb3 all the time...so you can just crown me winner and save all the trouble

Stream:

DM Poisoned

@TheLifeLike
Founding Member
gaza do u think i fucking knew u were jamaican? in case u didnt know u didnt put enough info under u account, so i c no location. so u can stfu.
END OF DISCUSSION