Royal got put down

Stream:

Royal1Wun

Prestige 2
Console: Headset:
Yeah so I was playin last night and this dude whispers me if I wanna do BFD (its a dungeon) and Im like sure why not, I'll tank. So I get there and I check out the other people in the party and 2 of them are orc warriors like me. Im like cool I should be the better wun. I check out their health and Im like WTF cuz both of them had over 1500 and I had a mere 972. Then they ask me what I use for a weapon and I say Haunted Blade and they like...yeha thats a good weapon for a newb. Im like fuck man, so we decided to duel and Im thinkin I got this because I land good strikes and hardly loose. I get shown up by this dude and he killed me in 4 fucking hits!!!! Im like WTF MAN?!?!? so its like I been doing all of my shyt and I thought I was doing good for my lvl and class but I got shown up man and I'm like damn man what the hell....not a good day for the royalnator.

Stream:

X

xLinsteRx

i wouldnt take it personally, the kid probably spends all of his time on the game.

Stream:

DM Undead_CORPSE69

The Senior Elite

dont wana b meanbut.....how did it feel like ur reaction write it down as long as it has to be snd
yea just fuk it he has no life ur still the shit and the bes and the one and only
ROYALNATOR

Stream:

OUTL4W

gotta light?
Admin
Founder
Addict
ya twinks are cool like that. there are a shit load of them on alliance in the BGs, almost only twinks...but once you get past 29, there will be a little less of that shit, cuz most ppl who roll twinks have a main and dont want to waste the time lvling another char up to 70, so they just stop short and use their main's bank to buy the best shit possible for their twink 19/29 lvl. it doesn't really mean they are pieces of shit with no life, that's just how they choose to play the game.

but ya, your turn will come bro. 70 is waiting for you :D

Stream:

DM xFantin

Retired Canadian
Founder
Addict
at first i thought royal died ( dogs get put down)

YEa i agree this guy has no life, he probably plays all day and thats his 6th account