Stream:

OUTL4W

gotta light?
Admin
Founder
Addict
Console: Headset:
anyone notice this?
For those that don't know, reverse boosting is where someone purposefully goes like 0-100, 0-75 in multiple games to bring their score per minute down so they can be placed in lobbies with lesser talent and get a huge 100 plus kill gameplay.

Youtubedude has shown even MLG COD player Optic Scumpii using this method looking through his stats on COD Elite. Some Youtuber's are finding it harder to post great gameplays now with the SPM match-making and are using this tactic to get their game-play's/commentaries. Some are just doing it because their subscribers want to see pub stomping game-play.

I find this game crazy hard with a 240spm going solo and constantly getting put in lobbies with others with 300-400+ spm.
The reason I ask is that I played a few games today and noticed players who were going 0-50, 0-73, and even 0-125 so they could have a lower spm....stupid shit....

Stream:

DM FlyMEXboy

DM mohh1 OG
Founding Member
well if they are then fuck it, makes it easier for me to play and stomp on them.

Stream:

DM Deathrow

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:lime;backgroun
How about we all play the game instead of caring where we rank in the lobby? lol.

Stream:

DM Hhasy

Respect the Opponent
Founding Member
Most of them have separate accounts, one that has a really bad SPM that they use to get their high kill gameplays by playing against bad people, and their normal ones that they play league and comp with.

Stream:

DM Kinger

DM's Biggest Hippie
Founding Member
I mean like Mex said: I don't care. Free kills. It is wrong when people get false advertised that this 400+ spm guy normally actually just naded himself or chilled out in a corner the whole time not doing jack shit just to face weaker players.

Stream:

DM RiCo ♛

[YARB] Bieber Fever!!!
Founding Member
I don't care where I rank in lobby...but I do care if they're on my team doing this douchebag shit.
This has always been my problem with boosting, it ruins my game lol. what's SPM??

Stream:

DM firevice

I'm The Lawl Enforcer
Founder
Addict
I have a picture of a guy who just C4'd himself all game, ended up going 0-174

I'm too lazy to upload it.

Stream:

DM Morbid

Founder
I don't Understand why you would kill yourself the whole game tho....I don't see how dying a lot affects your score per minute. However, spending whole games not playing would definitely lower you spm, but that doesn't require that you die a lot. Do you see what I am saying?

Spm= score/minutes in game

Spm has nothing to do with deaths...

Stream:

DM RC-blazer

Oceano4 ಠ_ಠ
Founding Member
Ah this reminds me of the days of Halo 3.....
Lol, have fun CoD ppl. :p