Retiring DM [Hearts]

Stream:

DM Morbid

Founder
Console: Headset:
I am retiring this team. We had a great run, after a couple extremely poor losses it is time to retire this team and eternalize it. Final record being 27-5.

Proud of all the people who participated, special mentions:
vToon
x Hunt3R zZ
a Furry Neko(forb)
Viktomize
MN x MaVeRiCk x
yYum

Ava/logo:

We have many more great teams ahead of us.

Stream:

DM Kinger

DM's Biggest Hippie
Founding Member
Good run guys. Hopefully the PS3 team can be as successful!

Stream:

DM Bowser

The Original Bowser™
Founding Member
lmao i remember forb asked how you guys have 27 wins but only 83 xp hahaha

Stream:

DM Hunt3r

PSN = Hunterish__dM
Founding Member
or because you accepted matches that were +4 and teams that were 1-11. But hey, a wins a win right?
I don't think we ever played a team worse than +10. As a matter of fact, we played and beaten teams who were quite good. However, I find it funny that 99% of the successful teams any have us has been on have been because we have played BKs. Yet, you have the nerve to point this out? Cmon man, you're better than that.

Stream:

DM Bowser

The Original Bowser™
Founding Member
I looked at the records, every team had a trashy record. And I'm pretty sure 99% of the time Morb was accepting matches he was getting +6 matches. Same with your singles when you went 10-0 or something? Combined record of the teams was like 5-56 somewhere around there?.. But whatever, just do you :)

Stream:

DM Bowser

The Original Bowser™
Founding Member
Dont believe me? Here is a record of the past 6 teams you played:
Loss. Other team record 3-0
Win. Other team record 1-18
Win. Other team record 2-14
Win. Other team 8-247 WOW (Free win team, I just realized)
Win. +12
Loss. Other team record 3-6

Now you be the judge if you really are good or you just beat shitty teams to boost your W/L ratio. Im done.

Stream:

DM Morbid

Founder
I looked at the records, every team had a trashy record. And I'm pretty sure 99% of the time Morb was accepting matches he was getting +6 matches. Same with your singles when you went 10-0 or something? Combined record of the teams was like 5-56 somewhere around there?.. But whatever, just do you :)
No never quite that low. We start out playing +13 to +15....then slowly it becomes +8 to +12. Every once in a while an obvious free win comes up and i grab it(like +2). That doesn't happen too often though.

Each of those losses cancels out about 2.5-3.5 wins. When we lose to a team that we planned on getting +8 XP for, then we lose ALOT of XP(-24). This is the reason the XP is low.

We have played some real bad kids though...and i can't say i don't enjoy it. Beating the fuck outta teams is fun as hell.

Stream:

DM Hunt3r

PSN = Hunterish__dM
Founding Member
Dude Javier you still shouldn't be saying anything. You lose to the BKs 90% of the time.

Stream:

DM Toonaami

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:red;background
You can't really help who you play their w/l ratio is private. There are plenty of teams that are good players with bad ratios...

Stream:

DM RiCo ♛

[YARB] Bieber Fever!!!
Founding Member
Dude Javier you still shouldn't be saying anything. You lose to the BKs 90% of the time.
Lol idk if this is true but if it is... Got his ass!

I just put matches up, i hate accepting bc if it's +5 or something it might just be a new team with good pplz. Only time I did go for easy wins was after me n Andy got 5 win streak in dubz for BO bc we wanted to get a good streak. Why is Tailz tryna talk smack????

Stream:

DM Cab

Sergeant Major
Morbiddddddd dude! Haven't seen or heard of you since moh2 days wassssup!