Resistance Retribution™

Stream:

x_TheBear_x

2nd Lieutenant
Console: Headset:
Lol, didn't know I would start so much contraversey xD! If you guys are hell bent on not having DM on RR then how about R2? I am very good on the game and I know a couple of really good players who I could get recruited. So, who do I talk to to make that happen? Oh and so there is no more flaming, can someone lock this? After I get a reply of course.

Stream:

DM KNIGHTParikh

KAMIKAZEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Founding Member
Lol, didn't know I would start so much contraversey xD! If you guys are hell bent on not having DM on RR then how about R2? I am very good on the game and I know a couple of really good players who I could get recruited. So, who do I talk to to make that happen? Oh and so there is no more flaming, can someone lock this? After I get a reply of course.
R2 is practically dead. It's cut off from GB as well. Just wait for Resistance 3.

Stream:

DM RC-blazer

Oceano4 ಠ_ಠ
Founding Member
Hmmm, didn't know that.
When is R3 coming out? Cba to check. =P

Stream:

DM DeadWithImpact

RAWR
Founding Member
i already made a clan befoer this thread was created its full of loyal members and anyone in there could beat any DM mems at the moment me and qs have beaten every clan on the game im ust saying it is not that hard
cause we dun give a shat

Stream:

DM DeathWish

Founding Member
Well yeah People trying to bring back old clans with new members in the Resistance Retribution game sounds retarded bunch of low life's that can not make they own clan in there own mind "yeah yet's just bring back DM and make a bad name out of it " Great job you DumbFuck but my answer would be "NO" to this foo name Bear.

Stream:

xZack487

The Senior Elite
lol since bear does editing and stuff for vids he should jn the editing team jk lol there isent one but it would be nice if there was

Stream:

DM Psycotic

Motherlovers....UNITE!
Founding Member
he can be a forum member.
But i dont think he can join a team. Sorry

Stream:

GaZa

Founder
lol since bear does editing and stuff for vids he should jn the editing team jk lol there isent one but it would be nice if there was
I could look into that still, If you think its a good idea?

Stream:

x_TheBear_x

2nd Lieutenant
If I get the games, im a good enouh gamer to get pro. Hell, I was playi g my uncles black ops for the first time ever and in 3 hrs, I was lvl 16.

Stream:

xZack487

The Senior Elite
it could be a good ides gaza then there wouldent be so much trouble in finding somedon to make sigs for u or edit vids and stuff like that they already know who to go to