Reason ??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stream:

DM ViSiioNaRY

Founding Member
Console: Headset:
Hey, im not trying to start problems or begging to come back, i was just wondering why i was cut ? no one told me anything at all, so i was like wah ?..

1st i thought it was "for trying to start shit" but i thought those were supposed to be temporary site bans, just wondering.

Stream:

DM Morbid

Founder
We don't want you on the team anymore, thats why. I don't plan on banning you for not being on the team...just changed your color.

Stream:

DM Tom

I'm Da Man
lol wtf? Someone should have told him. He's a pretty good player and a nice guy so why??o_O

Stream:

DM Morbid

Founder
lol wtf? Someone should have told him. He's a pretty good player and a nice guy so why??o_O
He wasn't here when i changed his color. Hes not a bad player, but his attitude around here annoys everyone on the team, and we just no longer want him on it.

Vis, i suppose you could start your own team if you want?

Stream:

DM ViSiioNaRY

Founding Member
a team for DM or what ?...

and theres alotta people not on teams that are in DM, they dont get cut harcore like i was, if you and toonami dont like me now for some reason than just tell it how it is, and who exaktly doesnt want me on the team again ??

Stream:

xZack487

The Senior Elite
i think it was more about ur attitude then not being on a team

Stream:

DM Morbid

Founder
a team for DM or what ?...

and theres alotta people not on teams that are in DM, they dont get cut harcore like i was, if you and toonami dont like me now for some reason than just tell it how it is, and who exaktly doesnt want me on the team again ??
None of us want you on the team. This includes Hasy, Toon, Forb, and myself. It is not anything personal, just doesnt seem to be working with you.

You were enlist for what, 3 and a half months? Last i checked it took more than that to become a Senior Officer.

And yes, what Zack said too.

Stream:

DM ViSiioNaRY

Founding Member
so what happened to like the equal treatment or something ?? wasnt i supposed to get a bann to "cool off" or however its done .

lol...

Stream:

DM ViSiioNaRY

Founding Member
im not asking to become a senior officer, and whats not working with me ? that you guys got 2 GB wins without me and now im the problem ?? wow.

i remember the time you and toonami bitched at eachother when you told him "get off your high horse" and ya, we went negative later

Stream:

DM Morbid

Founder
so what happened to like the equal treatment or something ?? wasnt i supposed to get a bann to "cool off" or however its done .

lol...
What are you talking about? You want me to ban and cut you? I can make that happen if you really want....

Stream:

DM Morbid

Founder
im not asking to become a senior officer, and whats not working with me ? that you guys got 2 GB wins without me and now im the problem ?? wow.

i remember the time you and toonami bitched at eachother when you told him "get off your high horse" and ya, we went negative later
I changed your color before we won those games last night buddy. Had nothing to do with my ego.

Stream:

DM ViSiioNaRY

Founding Member
il get on later and i want everyone on the team to tell me that they dont want me on...

because last time i played with forb harvy or toon, everything was cool

Stream:

DM Morbid

Founder
il get on later and i want everyone on the team to tell me that they dont want me on...

because last time i played with forb harvy or toon, everything was cool
You can do whatever you like. None of them want you on the team though, especially after the loses we had playing with you before we restarted this last team. Why would i make this up?

Stream:

DM ViSiioNaRY

Founding Member
the losses we had with me ?..

lets see.

1st GB with me, i carred 7-4 when you were both negative. 2nd round i was on top also.

2nd GB i told toon and forb that i almost had an eye infection cuz of contacts, so idk if il be able to play cuz my eyes were practicaly burning when i looked at light, and i did just as bad as everyone else.

and theres plenty people in DM not on a team, thanks for the special treatment though lmao.

Stream:

DM Morbid

Founder
Yea well, those people aren't giving me any grief, so your welcome for the "Special" treatment.

You can say whatever you want, but right now this is just the way it is.

Stream:

DM ViSiioNaRY

Founding Member
would you get mad if i said im better than half the team, and no shit talk, if anyone wants to prove me wrong just simply 1v1 me ?

:D

Stream:

DM Morbid

Founder
would you get mad if i said im better than half the team, and no shit talk, if anyone wants to prove me wrong just simply 1v1 me ?

:D
I am going to go from honest, to crudely honest in this next sentence. No one on the team wants to waste their time playing with/against you.

Stream:

DM FlyMEXboy

DM mohh1 OG
Founding Member
I'll one v one u!!!!

mutator only
no nades
no bubble shields
no body armor
map: trainyard

Status