Rate the last 5 movies you have seen

Stream:

DM 951RPN

Founder
Addict
Console: Headset:
Man of steel. 9/10
Good special effects, story was not bad. A lot of action and kept me on my toes for the most part. It did drag for a good 10 min in the middle of the movie but once it got going it was good. And i saw it in 3D so that was pretty cool.

Fast and Furious 6. 9/10
I know a couple of my friends that saw it didnt like it, but i did. Maybe because im a fan of the series and i knew it was a movie so i wasnt like, no fucking way he could do that, fuck its a movie for goodness sake. lol. But anyways, i enjoyed the chase scene's, there was a lot of action, and the ending was crazy. The cars were pretty bad ass, not exactly what i was use to in the series but it went with the movie so it was ok cus they were nice.

Premium Rush. 7/10
It wasn't the best movie i ever saw, but not the worst. For the most part it kept me entertained. And the fact they there was really no dull moment made me keep watching. I know this movie has been airing on Showtime so if you are bored and nothing else is on, check it out.

Plan on seeing This is the end this weekend and for sure World War Z when it comes out. I will update when i see them.

Stream:

DM CptReilly

He's fizzy, he's ginger
Founder
Man of Steel - 9/10
- I've never really been a Superman fan, but I enjoyed this movie. I really liked Michael Shannon as Zod. He has some other great roles in Revolutionary Road and Take Shelter. I just never feel like Superman is in any danger of suffering any real damage/dying so I don't really feel anxious about the outcome of any fights.

The Deer Hunter - 8/10
I see a lot of references to this movie in other movies/shows but I never watched it. Finally sat through it and it was looong but I liked it. Basically a few friends from a Pennsylvania steel town go to fight in Vietnam and have to deal with captivity/torture. There are some really intense scenes and some really depressing ones too. Christopher Walken won an Oscar for best supporting actor.

Sinister - 5/10
I heard good things about this one and I really liked the first half, but it just felt too stupid towards the second half.

Halloween - 7/10
I finally got around to watching the original. The one thing that stuck out to me: The main character is the most frustratingly idiotic character ever. "All I need to do is open this door to escape impendnig death? Let me fiddle around with it for 45seconds." Some shots were really good/creepy, but I feel like the Rob Zombie version actually did a better job letting the audience know about Michael's past/why he does what he does.

A Clockwork Orange - 7/10
Really cool style and an interesting story. This one sort of has a sci-fi element to it and has a super messed up storyline that deals with rehabilitating criminals in a pretty awful way.

Shame - 8/10
More Michael Fassbender penis than you ever thought could be crammed into one movie. This is about a sex addict who sees his life really spiral out of control. Probably one of the most graphic movies ever when it comes to sex. It's on HBO if you have it.

Hunger - 9/10
Same director as Shame and again stars Michael Fassbender. This one is about Irish prisoners in a Northern Ireland prison and when their political status is stripped from them, they stage several protests and eventually go on a hunger strike. Most of the protests involve really gross ways of making life miserable for the guards, don't eat while watching this lol. The movie is also heavy on the violence. Fassbender is really amazing in this. His body changes DRAMATICALLY and I'm surprised he is still alive IRL. THere is also a scene that lasts like 17min (continuous take) which is really incredible.

Stream:

DM CptReilly

He's fizzy, he's ginger
Founder
Blackfish - Pretty interesting documentary on Netflix about Seaworld and the Orcas they keep there. It will definitely make you look at that place in a new light.

The Wall - This is another Netflix movie. The basic idea: Woman goes on a trip to the mountains, gets left alone, heads to town to meet up with her friends, realizes she is trapped.cut off from everyone. This is a cool idea but it should have been a 10minute Twilight Zone episode... not a full-length movie.

Hobbit: Desolation of Smaug - Some really cool action sequences. I love me some Evangeline Lilly, good to see her getting into movies.

Seven Samurai - This was really cool for a movie made in the 50s but super long.

Die Hard: Watch it every Christmas, never gets old.

Currently watching The Sopranos for the first time.