Multi-Platform Raidcall now Live!!

Discussion in 'News / Announcements / Applications' started by DM OUTL4W, Feb 17, 2014.

1. DM OUTL4W

DM OUTL4W Administrator

Feb 17, 2007
    OneDrunkOUTL4W
    DM_OUTL4W
    Admin Post
    We are proud to announce that DeMon Gaming now has RaidCall, below you can find out more about our Raidcall service.

RaidCall is an elegant and simple tool that allows you to instantly communicate with groups of people. RaidCall brings together elements of instant messaging, group communication and voice chat into a professional group communication software.

Not only is RaidCall a better service than TS we also have 100,000 slots so there is more than enough space for everyone! And guess what that’s not the only fantastic thing it offers! You can also earn badges via certain activities such as being active within Raidcall as well as spend your "silver" to receive rewards!

To join the DeMonGaming RaidCall group simply follow the steps below:

1. Download RaidCall here: www.raidcall.com/v7/download-raidcall.html
    2. Install and Launch the software
    3. Create a RaidCall profile and account
    4. Click the Groups Tab within RaidCall
    [​IMG]
    5. Search for the Group ID: 8175001 or click: http://www.raidcall.com/go.php?sid=8175001
    6. Click on the group and “Request Access”

Once inside the group you will see the channels no different to TS and with the same style and settings as TS so be sure to have a play around, get used to it and comfortable, remember you are earning badges just for being online in the group...

This is all completely new to me so I'm also learning....If you have any issues with RaidCall simply post here....and I will answer the best I can.

2. ZeroSF

ZeroSF ScarletBlade Master

Oct 27, 2011
    for those who will apply to the raidcall please specify who you are so I know exactly who I am inviting to the channel.

3. carmon22

carmon22 New Member

Apr 1, 2014
    nice all information.