question

Stream:

DM MayorWest13

Founding Member
Console: Headset:
now this is not meant to start a console war i just wanna know who has what system and who will be getting bo2 for both systems. i dont need to know which system is better i just care about who i can possibly play with. i recently bought a 360 and a year for xbl so thats not an issue. i was just wondering who plays alot on 360 because im trying to decide on if im buying bo2 for 360 or ps3. i still need to make gamertag to so i cant add anyone yet

Stream:

DM Toonaami

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:red;background
I have PS3 and 360.

Buying BO2 for 360 ONLY.

Stream:

DM MayorWest13

Founding Member
alright sounds good im already thinking about getting it for 360 because i know more people with a 360

Stream:

DM CptReilly

He's fizzy, he's ginger
Founder
I'm planning to get it for 360 so that I can play with my BFF Viktomize.

Stream:

DM TStreets

SC4 Commander
Founding Member
as a ps3 player I say get it on 360 . just better servers and always have ran better on it.

Stream:

DM 951RPN

Founder
Addict
as a ps3 player I say get it on 360 . just better servers and always have ran better on it.
Obviously you didn't read what mayor posted, he doesn't want to know your opinion on what console is better, he just wants to know who's getting b.o2 and for what system.

Stream:

DM MayorWest13

Founding Member
Obviously you didn't read what mayor posted, he doesn't want to know your opinion on what console is better, he just wants to know who's getting b.o2 and for what system.
thank you didnt want a console war well ive thought about it and i think ill go with the 360 and if i wanna play with anyone from ps3 i can just play cod4 or something haha i will be pre ordering bo2 and halo4 this weekend

Stream:

DM RC-blazer

Oceano4 ಠ_ಠ
Founding Member
I'm not getting Bo2, but just wanna say, you're fucking cool.
Halo 4 for the fucking win. B|