PS3 Members List

DM ToRNaDo412

PSN: xFouR1TwOx
Nov 4, 2008
okay because there was an enormous amount of inactive people on the list i simply made the list based off of who signed up for the tournament. anyone else who should be added to this list please reply with your psn.

because there are no organized teams there is no hierarchy at all.

please help me update this!

DM ToRNaDo412

Nov 4, 2008
i will also add all of you on my black ops only account: DMCLANFORUMoCOM

i'll be playing on this account and partying up with DM in order to rape shit and advertise the site.

DM ToRNaDo412

Nov 4, 2008

DM ToRNaDo412

Nov 4, 2008
as one of the two staff members listed here lol:

I would love to play with some of you guys again on ps4. I still play call of duty for fun, so if anyone has advanced warfare let me know. unfortunately I don't have as much time anymore (as i'm sure is the same with all of you) but i am usually online weekdays from like 8:30-10:30 PM est. PSN: xFouR1TwOx.

Let's party up, i'll plug in the ghetto walmart mic that comes with the console

DM Poisoned

@TheLifeLike
Jul 13, 2009

as one of the two staff members listed here lol:

I would love to play with some of you guys again on ps4. I still play call of duty for fun, so if anyone has advanced warfare let me know. unfortunately I don't have as much time anymore (as i'm sure is the same with all of you) but i am usually online weekdays from like 8:30-10:30 PM est. PSN: xFouR1TwOx.

Let's party up, i'll plug in the ghetto walmart mic that comes with the console
I got every relevant game on the PS4 GOML I'll be running pubs in advanced warfare eventually just wait on it (;