Ps3 Controller Probs...

Stream:

DM KNIGHTParikh

KAMIKAZEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Founding Member
Console: Headset:
Hi there Sony Ps3 Support. I have had my Ps3 since August of 2008 and everything has been perfect up till yesterday. I turned on my Ps3 and tried pressing the HOME button to get my controller started. It would not turn on, the red lights didn't even flash. So, I hooked it up to the USB cable and it started working. I took note that the controller had full battery and didn't need charging so I unplugged the controller and tried once more to play without the cable. Again, the Ps3 controller had no lights on and it just stopped and refused to work without the USB cable. It doesn't need charging and I haven't done anything to it. Please try to help me out. I don't want to be playing 2 feet in front of the TV screen with my controller plugged in the whole time...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

this is what i sent to sony.

Stream:

DM Viktomize

The Flyers Are The Best™
Ok go to the end of your road and make a left, go to the closest gas station and you will see a guy named hank. He will take you to his liar, which is where the PS3 Controller Factory is located. At a low rate cost of 19.95 plus tax you can find yourself a new controller.

Stream:

DM Razor_Bladez

Mr. Big Dick
i had the same prob knight wut i did wuz just played da ps3 wit corded for like a day n then it sarted working again... n if tht dont work u gotta take apart the controller n look at da internal button its either out of place or aint sencing ur hit wen its unplugged (long story on y it works wen its plugged n not)

Stream:

DM FlyMEXboy

DM mohh1 OG
Founding Member
I've had a problem with the button ocasionally not working but then I realized my ps3 was lagging it..... So I stoped playing heavenly sword and it went away :) but it laggs like a bitch on kz2 when I'm online

Stream:

DM CuBaN

Psn = CuEBuH
i cant help u i guess go wif razor'z idea my controller diddnt work once wif ma ps3 it wud refuse 2 connect 2 ma ps3 so i plugged in wit da usb nd put it 2 charge turned it on der nd den unplugged nd worked perfectly =)