patriot-mpo: Ftb3 tryout.

Stream:

patriot-mpo

Corporal
Console: Headset:
Hey i asked mentalist if i could take a tryout then he told me to go here.So now when can i have it? I heard this clan is amazing and is pro.I played with [DM]xClowniex and [DM]g-ace-k.Theyre good.Im no clan hopper.If i get accepted.I'll be DM CLAN 4 LIFE!!!!!!!Your all good.and if you want me to change name.I cant.I'll need to buy another $.39.99.cause my country's psn is same with europe psn.on europe psn only $39.99 you have it with voucher code :D

Last edited:
Stream:

DM ToRNaDo412

PSN: xFouR1TwOx
welcome to the site! i'm ToR the ftb3 leader.

no one's asking you to change your name bro ; )

sure man i'll be glad to give you a tryout! add me, ToRNaDo412 you can find me in the top 30 on the map market week, permafrost, crossfire cove, and crimson basin lol and add me from there. then just follow me into the game if im on and i'll hit you up =]

Stream:

DM Poisoned

@TheLifeLike
Founding Member
No need to be cocky tor with the leaderboards
I'm PE,the co-leader.I am glad that Will is helping out by bringing in more people to try out
Instead of adding specific people,add us all.Go to clan leaderboards,and go to position # 45.Demon Messiahs should appear.Add us all from there

Stream:

DM MeNTaLiST

Former FTB3 Commander
Founding Member
He wasn't being directly cocky...just, proud. ;D ahahaha.

I feel like I bring a lot of people here..weird.

@Patriot - Like PE said, add all of us, man.
I don't know if I'll be present for your tryout, but good luck!

Stream:

patriot-mpo

Corporal
yey! ok im goin to add u now.TORNADO FTW! your the best ;).wish me luck.im not bad actually i have 50kills and 54 deaths.I already ranked up already.i was in the very 1st rank.just ranked up.i really wanna join DM clan.I also play RR.im dark-26-. i just use another psn account for ftb3.

Stream:

DeathSeiko

Master Sergeant
same with my tourney mentalist! hehe although half of the ppl cant remember this sites name ^^

chillpill

Stream:

patriot-mpo

Corporal
uhhm hey..sorry i dint come...i slept 1am in my place and was goin to wake up at 4am....4am is teh time of my tryout it my time.. but couldnt wake up...Well when can we setup an early one? a day that u aint on school?

Stream:

DM Poisoned

@TheLifeLike
Founding Member
lol man ima clear something up
your worried because you THINK your annoying us,but anxiously its vice versa.Im anxious myself that i might lose you as a new recruit if you lose patience.Thank you for staying along.Go on ftb3 and try to get a co-leader or captain to try you out
That includes:
xClowniex
Mentalist-_-
EseSerioLocz4
SUP372MAN
g-ace-k
ToRNaDo412
Undead_C-0=R-P-S3
and PoisonedEvil
any of those people can give you tryout

Stream:

DM MeNTaLiST

Former FTB3 Commander
Founding Member
Wait, I can try him out? I thought you had to be co-leader or higher.

Stream:

DM Clownie

Clown every1 loves to h8
AHHHHHHHHH. . . . . . I can do tryouts :hmmm:. well to be honest i rather not do tryouts unless i have another DM Member with me so we can talk about it. I rather listen to the other DM member's on what they have to say on that person b4 askin Torn to send that person a invite to join DM's well thats just me though.
I learned my lesson after lettin Legendary join sorry i FAILED

Stream:

patriot-mpo

Corporal
hey...PE said it. so mentalist or clownie? who will tryout me?mentalist or clownie? i wanna have my tryout like today :D

Stream:

DM MeNTaLiST

Former FTB3 Commander
Founding Member
I can do it today if it's either before 2:30PM, or after 10:30PM EST. If you can't do either of those times, it'll have to be tomorrow, and I'll be able to do anytime tomorrow during the day.

Stream:

DM Vicious

PSN = TheVicious-
Founding Member
i remember when i started this game, i just went online right away and i had like 1000 deaths and 100 kills and 200 loses and 50 wins ... i sucked