Official PS3 MW2 Team B Roster

Stream:

DM KNIGHTParikh

KAMIKAZEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Founding Member
Console: Headset:
I add as minimal MoHH2 kids (T2O, AoA, etc.) as possible. Most of them are 100% fags.

Stream:

DM CuBaN

Psn = CuEBuH
well i was thinkin Since i have 2 acc's on my my gb roster i can put one of the acc's on your roster so just incase you guy's need a extra guy or some help i can be there for my Brothers =)? whatcha think guy's?

Stream:

DM DHomeboy

The King. 普
I add as minimal MoHH2 kids (T2O, AoA, etc.) as possible. Most of them are 100% fags.
chill out, and dont forget u came from mohh2... and idk y hate moh2 ppl so much but the fact the I played moh2 doesn't make me a fag. I was in the SAME clan with u fr the longest, and also it isn't my fault that u trusted the wrong ppl and they fucked ur clan over.:biggrin:

Stream:

DM KNIGHTParikh

Founding Member
lol with all the people on this roster i prolly wont be able to gb at all.
There's a reason why it's a Team B. Me and Razor try to get everyone in on GB's. Don't worry, if we have enough people, and you're online, we'll get you in bro.

@ DH: Never said you were a fag but if I joined your lobby/party, I'd probably be with a buncha T2O queers.

Stream:

DM Michigan

Founder
Founding Member
Addict
That 2nd captain sounds like a fag but I heard he carries hard in GBs (37-11)

Stream:

DM KNIGHTParikh

Founding Member
We haven't GB'd in about 2 weeks. I think it's time we go for like 5 GB's this weekend. =)

Stream:

DM HaZ

Prestige 7
yea good idea, what should our classes be like ideally though?

Stream:

DM xPlAyAh198x

Captain
Alright yes just dont even put me on there nothing wrong with that! lol jkl but let me know if team b does gb's

Stream:

DM Razor_Bladez

Mr. Big Dick
Yea I have a few Ideads about how this is gunna happen like rules n shit so we will figure out more when more people are on n shit

Stream:

DM CrazyClutch916

2nd Lieutenant
Yo someone put me on here razor has played a couple games with me and alot of other people but i dont see them on here.