New Ranks [please read]

Stream:

DM DrastiK

CoD4 Commander
Console: Headset:
Ok there is some confusion going on

Battalion commander is [white]
>they are in charge of all the system. They are like a branch leader. They can branch into new games with thier permission. they make sure teams are getting the job done on GB's and we are winning 2/3'ds of them. if we dont win most of them then battalion commander has the responsibility to take out Lieutenants and scold them up a lil to get our teams back on their feet.
Battalion psp Battalion xbox 360 Battalion ps3

Lieutenant is [purple]
> they are organizers. they may not be the best but know how to lead. They make the GB teams and set up practices. they make sure that people can play in a GB and the people are going to practices. They also post rosters on the website.

1st sergeant [yellow]
>they are the best players on the team. they are veterans of the team and masters at the game. they know how to lead and are long time dm's. They are pretty much your commanders in battle

sergeants [orange]
> players that have good skill and can lead. they are semi long DM's and can get the job done if needed.

Corporals [light green]
>Good palyers. they are new to the game but not that new to DM.
can get some of the job done.

>private [green]
new recruits. every new recruit is a private at one point. no skipping ranks unless its permitted by battalion which would be very unlikely.

any questions Pm me.
every commender send their roster of people under the new ranks. pick wisely. Send it to royal and no bias picking.

ANyone who has not been picked for a new rank tell me under this thread and ill get a list of people that need new ranks.

Lets cooperate and not Bitch about ranks

Stream:

DM God§ H3®o

Edin Džeko
In MoHH1 the best players are the commanders :) :thumbsup: i dno't really agree because it kind of takes away most of the commanders' powers...and seems like the 1st sergeant is more important...

-GH-

Stream:

DM xKiLL4x

Major General
In MoHH1 the best players are the commanders :) :thumbsup: i dno't really agree because it kind of takes away most of the commanders' powers...and seems like the 1st sergeant is more important...

-GH-
jus stop cahangeN stuff.....leav stuff how it iz now....afta da white durr shud be no mo cept da admin......no purple

Stream:

DM Ryan

Founder
I think this is going too far it should be the same as it was and has been for the past 2 years.

Stream:

DM God§ H3®o

Edin Džeko
No, you don't understand....some poeple are stuck at officer until a commander steps down.

-GH-

Stream:

DM4L SK

мσѕт dσρє™
well.. we shouldnt have to change all this shit.. we should only add a couple ranks to our system not make it this confusing..

Stream:

DM God§ H3®o

Edin Džeko
we did only add a couple....sergeant, 1st sergeant, and battalion sergeant or whatever

-GH-

Stream:

DM Michigan

Founder
Founding Member
Addict
fantin what am i ? i thot i was 3rd in the list so yellow?

Stream:

Buzzed

Major
No, you don't understand....some poeple are stuck at officer until a commander steps down.

-GH-
Well I play 3 games for DM... I play MoH1 and 2 and all PS3 games for DM... Have since i committed myself to DM a couple months ago... I dont usually complain about rank, but since i dont play just one game there is no way i will ever get promoted, because i help out all the games when they need it... I always play PS3 lately i have been scrimmin every nite wit moh1 and now movin back to moh2 cuz they dont have many active guys... soo all this new ranking system is doing is demotin me and all the officers who are like me... I know it isnt an intentional demotion, but thats what it feels like...

Stream:

DM DrastiK

CoD4 Commander
it probably aint going to work since no one gets it

i propose a new rank above officer which would be sergeant.
just add one rank. but make it hard to get to that rank so it doesn't end up like the officer position where everyone is.

back when i was comander i never promoted anyone to officer cause it was getting crowded and to many people would work hard enough for officer. it was liek somone did good in a gb and everyone wants them promoted. it was like that for mangoose, 1 good gb and everyone wants him promoted.

Stream:

Velatorix

Founder
Just FYI, a Sergeant is ranked BELOW any and all officers. Sergeant is an enlisted position, not commissioned.

Stream:

DM Kola

''Former'' H3 Commander
this is a really good idea, it keeps people in line and knowing who is head of what, who is in charge, and who to listen to. the ranking system he has come up with is legit, and it is time for a change, change is good, it will also most likely bring it more people seeing as though when a new person comes in, they start out really low...and dont move up, this way, they will move up and get more involved, great idea

Stream:

BustaCap

Founder
Addict
i havent been picked yet for new rnk at leats i dnt tink i did

Stream:

DM DrastiK

CoD4 Commander
Just FYI, a Sergeant is ranked BELOW any and all officers. Sergeant is an enlisted position, not commissioned.
yea i know but officer isnt a rank at all its a position. but i dont think it matters.
same with 1 sergeant. they are the eXo's of the company, a position.