My Journey

Stream:

C

Coolking101

Well DM, we all know who I am now from my intro. I just felt it was necessary to post more of my history and see if it ties in with anyone and what I hope to accomplish here at DM!

April 25th, 1999- Started gaming on ps2 and thats when from there I played all Medal of Honors, Call of Dutys, Drivers, Need for Speeds. But clanning didnt start until 2005 on Battlefield: Modern Combat in which I played til its eventual server collapse in 2009. There I fought with and against many of the top clans and gained a lot of experience. Then came ps3 which is wear I met quite a few of you on Cod 4. 3 years since then, I am now proud to call myself DM and be supporting this clan as a both a member in the battlefield GB team and as a Battlefield Veteran of over 6 years. Though I have a lot of experience it did not come easy. There were rough times that only strengthened me as a player in which now I am fully devoted to playing. As a member of DM I do not expect to climb the ranks with simplicity. I will work hard and earn everything. The posters I make and 18 hour sessions I play to get me ready for GB is all in my book, very small steps to what I can do. If there is anything that I can do, please dont hesitate to ask. I am thankful to be enlisted and quite frankly, I am praying for the day I can be part of the Admin team. But until and through that point, I will work hard and give you my all. Thanks very much for your time DM. It is greatly appreciated.

Stream:

DM Poisoned

@TheLifeLike
Founding Member
Console: Headset:
Very nice words there Josh
I can tell that you will be DM4L,we could use more people like you nowadays....

Stream:

C

Coolking101

Thank you both for your time, and as your recruit Spades, I salute ya! Caps off to you for your time you put into Battlefield. Your devotion has inspired me greatly.

Stream:

DM Sandman

DM's Personal Terrorist
man i cant wait to see u grow in this clan. u definately seem like a guy that will help bring us to the top in all games

Stream:

C

Coolking101

Thanks for you kind words and I am looking very forward to my growth here.

Stream:

C

Coolking101

Hmm deads Army has Hoorah, Marines have Ohhra, guess DM has WHOOHA. Ill use that one now!

Stream:

DM ToRNaDo412

PSN: xFouR1TwOx
welcome to DM man we are excited and pleased to have people like you joining us!

Stream:

DM Undead_CORPSE69

The Senior Elite
leeeegggggiiiittt gud stuff but i give u 2 years on the 18 hour gaming thing caus wen u get older life strts taking over other thn tht gud stuff tht speech reminded me of the one admins hav posted a bit

Stream:

C

Coolking101

I've been longing to revisit this thread. It has been about 4 months since I have set foot here in DM and I think that I have been doing one hell of a job! Thank you all for accepting me here and continuing to be my bros in arms. Try and You'll Die! We are the Demon Messiahs!

Stream:

R

ReminderR

Well DM, we all know who I am now from my intro. I just felt it was necessary to post more of my history and see if it ties in with anyone and what I hope to accomplish here at DM!

April 25th, 1999- Started gaming on ps2 and thats when from there I played all Medal of Honors, Call of Dutys, Drivers, Need for Speeds. But clanning didnt start until 2005 on Battlefield: Modern Combat in which I played til its eventual server collapse in 2009. There I fought with and against many of the top clans and gained a lot of experience. Then came ps3 which is wear I met quite a few of you on Cod 4. 3 years since then, I am now proud to call myself DM and be supporting this clan as a both a member in the battlefield GB team and as a Battlefield Veteran of over 6 years. Though I have a lot of experience it did not come easy. There were rough times that only strengthened me as a player in which now I am fully devoted to playing. As a member of DM I do not expect to climb the ranks with simplicity. I will work hard and earn everything. The posters I make and 18 hour sessions I play to get me ready for GB is all in my book, very small steps to what I can do. If there is anything that I can do, please dont hesitate to ask. I am thankful to be enlisted and quite frankly, I am praying for the day I can be part of the Admin team. But until and through that point, I will work hard and give you my all. Thanks very much for your time DM. It is greatly appreciated.
should have taken a picture again with you holding a piece of paper saying DM4L! and smiling get a life

Stream:

DM xDarkKx

The Senior Elite
Good thread. I love your thread! Never saw this but finally i saw it :O.You deserve bein on DM