MW3 PS3 GB Team A ;)

Stream:

DM RiCo ♛

[YARB] Bieber Fever!!!
Founding Member
Console: Headset:
Why dont you guys just let the man run his team, and stop asking so many damn questions, im sure if he needs help or has any concerns he will ask for it.
Lol tell em RPN! Yo RPN so u arent getting mw3 for ps3?

Stream:

DM DHomeboy

The King. 普
any1 think that they might just be over-thinking this? Just make a team(s) lol, start working on strategies or w/e the f you guys do and not just team formation lol #2cents

Stream:

DM CuBaN

Psn = CuEBuH
So far the people I have on the team is Me,Drator,Sasquatch waiting for the GB names of Rico and Tits so I could send the invite. And also we won't be GBing untill everybody has reached level 55 so we can all have Dead Silence or w.e it's called on Mw3. And btw I will be prestige-ing at least once since you guys will probably take forever to level up.

Stream:

DM CuBaN

Psn = CuEBuH
any1 think that they might just be over-thinking this? Just make a team(s) lol, start working on strategies or w/e the f you guys do and not just team formation lol #2cents
When the game comes out we will all play together in Pubs more and put some strategies there because I want everybody to level up first. By doing Pubs we will learn more about the maps find some good nade spots and camping spots and get used to and better with the guns so we can win some gun fights =).

Stream:

DM 951RPN

Founder
Addict
Lol tell em RPN! Yo RPN so u arent getting mw3 for ps3?
Im not sure if im getting it, for sure im getting it for 360, but if i do not get it, i will miss playing with you, i always had fun. ::cheers

Stream:

DM RiCo ♛

[YARB] Bieber Fever!!!
Founding Member
Im not sure if im getting it, for sure im getting it for 360, but if i do not get it, i will miss playing with you, i always had fun. ::cheers
Oh... :[

My MLG id is SUP372MA7V, idk how active ill be tho and i havent played in a long time so yea ill prolly have trouble with my shot lol. Im getting on around 2-3 PM CST bc i work till 7 then have school till 1, then gym and shower then MW3 :) ill be on most of the day wednesday till 5.

Stream:

DM Michigan

Founder
Founding Member
Addict
I can't remember what my gb account is and I'm too lazy to check. Try DM_TitansWin2008 I think that's it.

Stream:

DM CuBaN

Psn = CuEBuH
Oh... :[

My MLG id is SUP372MA7V, idk how active ill be tho and i havent played in a long time so yea ill prolly have trouble with my shot lol. Im getting on around 2-3 PM CST bc i work till 7 then have school till 1, then gym and shower then MW3 :) ill be on most of the day wednesday till 5.
Alright I invited you to the team. Looks like a good steady 5 man team.

Stream:

DM MysterySock

A7X foREVer
Founding Member
Could i get a tryout after i rank up and stuff? Or u already got a full team?

Stream:

DM CuBaN

Psn = CuEBuH
Yea I'll be looking for 1 more in case Rico isn't that active

Stream:

DM DraToR-

Founding Member
Since everything is unlocked in private match we can start GBing whenever just have to learn the maps

Stream:

DM DrAcO

Founding Member
So let me get this straight, this team was basically already made from the get go?