MW2 PS3 TOURNAMENT

Stream:

DM Michigan

Founder
Founding Member
Addict
Console: Headset:
the teams are Blazer and I, Knight and rpn, Headsmasher and hiredsniper, rico and grillz, pure breed and ll, razor and fantin, snipa and either mayor west or tank idk. THATS 7 TEAMS. 1 MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Stream:

-=[T4NK]=-

Master Sergeant
i need to re add snipamasta bc i made a new psn called xT-A-N-Kx since playing on a psn thats already 10th prestige level 70 is boring. O and michigan i tried readding u but u friends was full so next time u get on if theres some1 that u dont play with can u make room for me?

Stream:

DM FlyMEXboy

DM mohh1 OG
Founding Member
LL GET A FUCKING MIC!!!!! BTW we gonna tear yer asses a second hole without using a pussy gun like models or mp5k, RANGER & VECTOR FTW!!!!!

Stream:

DM RiCo ♛

[YARB] Bieber Fever!!!
Founding Member
UMP is cheap. MP5K legit. Either way u aint tearin no1 ass up.

Stream:

DM CuBaN

Psn = CuEBuH
Yea you heard Rico you ain't tearin nothin with Me And Rico On the same team Buddy Boy

Stream:

DM FlyMEXboy

DM mohh1 OG
Founding Member
UMP is cheap. MP5K legit. Either way u aint tearin no1 ass up.
...... its cheap cuz i can already see ur class setup, mp5k wit boosted fall camo, prob ranger akimbo, marathon, lightweight, ninja, and a tactical controlls thus.... dropshot nooooooooooooooob

Yea you heard Rico you ain't tearin nothin with Me And Rico On the same team Buddy Boy
lol thats funny, u prob wont get past the first round

BTW whats the prize?? a 20$ psn card i hope

Stream:

DM RiCo ♛

[YARB] Bieber Fever!!!
Founding Member
Ridd i never boosted nor will i ever boost. I have blue tiger on my MP5K. Ive never used ranger akimbo, ive used the single ranger. I like my secondary to be a handgun bc of the fast swap since Smg's empty the clip quickly. I do use marathon lightweight ninja most of the time. I do not use tactical layout bc it sux for knife only. NOOB's do not dropshot fyi.

You should know your facts before you try to talk shit.

Stream:

DM FlyMEXboy

DM mohh1 OG
Founding Member
actually the knife is better on tactical ya noob, but i dont use it cuz i find the dropshot shit nooby as fuck if u dont wanna die then fucking shoot him before he shoots u. and COD needs controls that u can make custom cuz if that were the case man would i have a nuke in almost every game im in, btw TITS what are the setups whose gonna play agains me and LL?

Stream:

DM RiCo ♛

[YARB] Bieber Fever!!!
Founding Member
Ask any1 that does knife only if its more effixient to click R3 or tap O.

Stream:

DM Michigan

Founder
Founding Member
Addict
I need to know who snipa is with and then 1 more team and then we can start

Stream:

-=[T4NK]=-

Master Sergeant
snipamasta hasnt answered me so if anyone else still needs a partner i dont have one yet...