Mohh and Mohh2 Servers Finally Shutting Down

Stream:

DM ViSiioNaRY

Founding Member
Console: Headset:

Don't hate bro, it's been the past. Looking back I wasn't really trying to harm the game I was trying to beat a 1 v 1 'coding' contest. Sorry that all of your accounts from mohh1 & mohh2 have been let's say nicely 'cleaned'. I'm truly sorry.
omg dude i havnt seen you since like isogaming. i was sergy94 on it

Stream:

BeerBear v2

Corporal
LOL u were on that fuckin isogaming site?

jadyn was my boy df chin lmao. he made the mohh1 acc delete code not beerbear.

and to ren, OD4L.
Oh Jesus, Again with all that crap over again ? DFchin found the 'hex shit' for moh1 after I made it on moh2. That clear man ? I never claimed for moh1. The dates when me & him released ours are a couple hours apart. I've found the purpose of the useless 'imposter' that I made for the personas like a week before anyone knew about it, the first people I've shared it with were 'SwatstikaSS; BEYONDZERO81; MJKT; PP(privatepaul) and TYLERhaxDAWG'. MJ and tyler asked me to delete someone from the moh1 leaderboards to prove my point, I did it. Next night adm3mtwar asked if I would like to trade my findings for his whole moh1 & moh2 cheat codes database. I agreed. In 4 days shit broke loose and absolutely all EA games had their own 'AccountChaos' code. I called it like that trying again to be all fancy and shit.
Then.. People just started to delete everyone.. So I did a community service and deleted all of the cheaters and my own persona my self just because I felt like it would be the right thing.

Inb4Reading^ You should. If not don't make irrelevant statements.

Stream:

DM ToRNaDo412

PSN: xFouR1TwOx
Oh Jesus, Again with all that crap over again ? DFchin found the 'hex shit' for moh1 after I made it on moh2. That clear man ? I never claimed for moh1. The dates when me & him released ours are a couple hours apart. I've found the purpose of the useless 'imposter' that I made for the personas like a week before anyone knew about it, the first people I've shared it with were 'SwatstikaSS; BEYONDZERO81; MJKT; PP(privatepaul) and TYLERhaxDAWG'. MJ and tyler asked me to delete someone from the moh1 leaderboards to prove my point, I did it. Next night adm3mtwar asked if I would like to trade my findings for his whole moh1 & moh2 cheat codes database. I agreed. In 4 days shit broke loose and absolutely all EA games had their own 'AccountChaos' code. I called it like that trying again to be all fancy and shit.
Then.. People just started to delete everyone.. So I did a community service and deleted all of the cheaters and my own persona my self just because I felt like it would be the right thing.

Inb4Reading^ You should. If not don't make irrelevant statements.
that's funny because i got a text from him that he told me he found the acc delete code on mohh1. and so i told him to delete the hackers. but then it got leaked around as you said and OD OwneD got deleted so i leaked it on ohg

Stream:

BeerBear v2

Corporal
that's funny because i got a text from him that he told me he found the acc delete code on mohh1. and so i told him to delete the hackers. but then it got leaked around as you said and OD OwneD got deleted so i leaked it on ohg
But has he deleted anyone on moh1 before I have ? Nop, unless it would those who aren't on hacking websites. And that would be incorrect. people, cheating people develop hate/competitive relations with other cheaters, making them join/stalk other of the kind. And if DFchin would have the code before me he would of without ANY doubts made moh1 coders/cheaters crazy MAD. Unless you are DFchin yourself, :hmmm: and couple prove me wrong.

Stream:

DM ToRNaDo412

PSN: xFouR1TwOx
But has he deleted anyone on moh1 before I have ? Nop, unless it would those who aren't on hacking websites. And that would be incorrect. people, cheating people develop hate/competitive relations with other cheaters, making them join/stalk other of the kind. And if DFchin would have the code before me he would of without ANY doubts made moh1 coders/cheaters crazy MAD. Unless you are DFchin yourself, :hmmm: and couple prove me wrong.
idk i really don't know his side of the story im just telling you how i got the code in the first place. and im not him im df tornado.

Stream:

BeerBear v2

Corporal
idk i really don't know his side of the story im just telling you how i got the code in the first place. and im not him im df tornado.
It's all cool man, sorry I got too harsh on you. If you would see how much drama around the code, me and chin there was in 2008, you'd kinda know why I always go defensive when people tell 'it's not my code or I didn't make it'.

Stream:

DM4L Krysis

BOOM, PSP broke.
Founding Member
Rest in Peace ..

Even though I wasnt there, Medal of Honor Heroes made legends, and I guess that made them breed together and produce baby legends but its physically impossible for men to breed and produce babies so yeah...

Krysis.

Stream:

DM xFantin

Retired Canadian
Founder
Addict

16 days... and that was before i started joining clans :/

ps i obviously didnt take this pic