DM Deathrow

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:lime;backgroun
Console: Headset:
Very sad to see these servers go, they most definitely will be missed =[

Stream:

DM ViSiioNaRY

Founding Member
I hope i still had my psp for this... if we actualy do this il borrow it for a day or 2, include me in it.

I could tell some MV maybe we could even do a scrimmage of some sort or war.

Oh and get this part from the article

"We would rather our hard-working engineering and IT staff focus on keeping a positive experience for the other 99% of customers playing our more popular games. We hope you have gotten many hours of enjoyment out of the games and we appreciate your ongoing patronage."

Ya u guys definitly worked hard on it when people rappid rpg'd outa the sky... wow.

Stream:

DM Viktomize

The Flyers Are The Best™
medal of honor airborne as i said in the first post. there is no medal of honor airborne for psp so it has to mean mohh.
Oh haha I didn't even read that. Makes sense I don't see why they would shut down the MoHH2 server without shutting down MoHH1. MoHH1 was one of my favorite multiplayer games ever. All the other PSP online games didn't come close to that game. I sold my PSP 3000 and everything with it over a month ago for 90 bucks on craigslist. =]

Stream:

DM TStreets

SC4 Commander
Founding Member
lol another game gone from tor's gamin prime oh no what should we do . i only got 1 thing 2 say tor , he's by the resupply area lol

Stream:

DM firevice

I'm The Lawl Enforcer
Founder
Addict

only picture i have to remember. not my best score and i didnt even take it cuz i dont have qu33r h4x

srsly, anybody who h4x3d was a flaming faggot <looks at DR and toon>

Stream:

DM TStreets

SC4 Commander
Founding Member
well probably will be so in that case dips on toon's kidney , ima become a alcoholic now