Requirements:

1. Must play kz3 on a regular basis
2. Must have over 1.00 k/d ratio
3. NO RPG
4. Show that your a good player and stay +
5. DO NOT CLAN HOP ONLY SERIOUS INQUIRES

MUST REGISTER ON DM CLAN WEBSITE

http://www.dmclanforum.com

ADD ME ON PSN IF INTERESTED (b0NGziIla) SO WE CAN PLAY SOME GAMES TOGETHER SEE IF YOU GOT WHAT IT TAKES. NEED 8 SQUAD MEMBERS. APPLICATIONS WILL CLOSE ONCE SPOTS ARE FILLED UNLESS DISCUSSED BY LEADERS.

Last edited:
Stream:

b0NGzilla

Corporal
Console: Headset:
That's what I was going to ask!!! I've retired from kz3...currently playing bf4 ps3. Was wondering if you guys have any DM playing on bf4? And if not would like your perm to tag up on bf4.

Stream:

OUTL4W

gotta light?
Admin
Founder
Addict
That's what I was going to ask!!! I've retired from kz3...currently playing bf4 ps3. Was wondering if you guys have any DM playing on bf4? And if not would like your perm to tag up on bf4.
Go ahead tag DM....the more the merrier. DM doesn't have any competitive teams playing...but that's the members choice...not the staff's.

Stream:

b0NGzilla

Corporal
Go ahead tag DM....the more the merrier. DM doesn't have any competitive teams playing...but that's the members choice...not the staff's.
cool....any chance I could be a leader for do bf4? Lol...try to bring dm back to competitive gaming....I know I have at least 5 who will join me to start....

Stream:

DM Major Meat

Founder
Addict
I going to get something going on xbox ghosts soon. I want the clan camo unlocks.

add me if u don't have meh

DM Major Meat |KD 1.94

Stream:

b0NGzilla

Corporal
can i help u bonzilla in battlefeild 4? :Simkin:
Of course!! Add me on ps3: b 0 N G z i i L a

I'll post bf4 ps3 roster once I get responses from other players...I know I have at least 5 so I'll have em register in the next couple of days...