kinuhR - Back in MoHH - After 3 Years -

Stream:

I

iLLsKiiLz

no u blow. and i pwned u 9-1 without agent and pwned u in war many more times uve beat me..

Stream:

G

gsevsdvsd

not really ray u keep bringing that 1v1 up wen i played u. are u that amazed u beat me by that much or are u just on my cock and wen i played u in cod4 i beat u like 20-3 after 10 i used a usp and ya thanks

Stream:

DM Blazer

BulletProof
Founding Member
Console: Headset:
let me guess when xbox 720 comes out it will be 700 dollars and if you trade in the 360 u will probably only get 150-200 dollars trade in value depending on condition. No offense to microsoft or not trying to say sony is better but microsoft should wait and put more time into their next console so it doesnt have malfunctions first day running

Stream:

G

gsevsdvsd

mohh sucks
it sucks now but dont get me wrong wen it was populated it was the best game out there for psp unfortanutely i didnt start clans until april 08 and i think then the old R4W was done so i joined X15 then went to PI for like 10 months i wish i was decent wen the old R4W was alive i wouldnt mind being in it but i was just learning when the old R4W was alive i didnt no anything about clans this AKAbboyrox kid asked me to join his AKA clan i didnt know what clan meant. lol i was learning how to run and jump in april 08. To some it all up when it was alive it was the best psp game made nuff said.

Stream:

BUHFALO

General
lol ur high as hell right now con huh? nah actually I just joined a pretty legit team, and we're 5-1 right now, cuz the DM team decided to screw me over cuz ive been working everynight lately, but its cool

Stream:

DM Colt

DM's Noob
dude... i started playinga mohh1 when it first came out... its dead now

Stream:

G

gsevsdvsd

lol ur high as hell right now con huh? nah actually I just joined a pretty legit team, and we're 5-1 right now, cuz the DM team decided to screw me over cuz ive been working everynight lately, but its cool
they like 2 disban like every other day