Kid Dies After 40 Hour Gaming Marathon

Stream:

DM ToRNaDo412

PSN: xFouR1TwOx
Console: Headset:
http://games.yahoo.com/blogs/plugge...es-40-hour-diablo-iii-marathon-190451985.html

40 hours that is ridiculous lol so I'm curious what's the record for DM players? What's your longest gaming session?

Probably I have to say thinking back to the psp days i definitely went for 12-14 hours in a row. However I would obviously stop to eat because my reactions slow when i get hungry.

Nowadays I probably only get up to 6-7 hours max.

So yeah let's hear it nubs i know we've all had those long sessions don't act like ur better than everyone else haha

Stream:

xZack487

The Senior Elite
i think 10 hours would be my longest in a gaming session and that was on psp

Stream:

DM 951RPN

Founder
Addict
I remember one time I played for about 10 hrs (mohh2) I took my psp to work and played for 8 hrs and I use to live at the apts i work at so I went home and played for two more hrs, I never did that again. I had so much work the next day. But it was fun, lol

Stream:

DM Kinger

DM's Biggest Hippie
Founding Member
First off, one of the kids did 3 days straight. Damn that's 72 hours. HOLY SHIT! I wear glasses, and so my eyes focus, and kinda get drained easier than my brothers who have 20/20.

Anyways, in the winter I could go 9-10 hours easy. But during Summer/Spring the allergens get to me, so it's like 5-6 hours.

Stream:

DM FlyMEXboy

DM mohh1 OG
Founding Member
on average I go 5-4 hours at a time, eat then repeat but my longest was probably about 13-14 straight..... had to stop cuz I fell asleep and kept dying lol

Stream:

DM RiCo ♛

[YARB] Bieber Fever!!!
Founding Member
I dont kno the exact number but one time my cousin spent the night and we woke up and started playing and I think we ate twice but never really stopped playing lmao. We played GTA and one of the wrestling games all day!! Besides that I'd say I had a lot of 8-14 hour sessions. Now it's like 1-3 hours I think. I think if I didn't have anything to do I could go at least 12 hours right now, but I'd have to have someone to play with online bc I'd end up bored if I didnt

Stream:

DM Lordlander

Founder
Founding Member
One time while attempting to stay up for 3 days straight, I played Mw2 for a whole day, the 2nd day of my 3 day adventure. Shit was not fun. I was seeing shit, and was freaking the fuck out. Could not fall asleep because I was too fucked up. Was mega gay.

Stream:

DM Toonaami

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:red;background
I read about this online, what a idiot trying to game that long.

Stream:

DM RC-blazer

Oceano4 ಠ_ಠ
Founding Member
Lol, what a nerd.
Jk's, jks's.
Anyway, think mine was 7 hours, something like that.

Stream:

DM Psycotic

Motherlovers....UNITE!
Founding Member
2 years ago i became obsessed with R:R and I wanted to join A2K or DM. I remember once I went for about 20 hours or so. those sleepless nights paid off though cause here I am!

But I play PS3 for maybe 9 hours a day now.

Stream:

DM Deathrow

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:lime;backgroun
Same with Marine, around 9 hours straight. This is a pretty crazy story though. How do you not snack and game at the same time though?!?

Stream:

DM DHomeboy

The King. 普
when my cousin got his ps3 last christmas, he and I played BF3, Mw2, Mw3, and BO from like 7pm till like 8-9 am lol. I never did that again bc i felt like shit for the past 2 days haha

Stream:

DM Raiden

Darken_Raiden
Founder
Founding Member
Addict
mine is 8 hours straight playin San Andreas and The Getaway on da ps2.

Stream:

DM MysterySock

A7X foREVer
Founding Member
When black first came out my friend got it and I got it in December he was already 4th prestige and he bet me 20$ that I couldn't catch up to him in 2 days well I played around 20ish hours straight pretty much no lifed it all for 20 dollars xD. I actually ended up being 6th prestige at the end of that.
There was nuketown 24/7 so yeah that's why I ranked up so much

Stream:

DM ToRNaDo412

PSN: xFouR1TwOx
When black first came out my friend got it and I got it in December he was already 4th prestige and he bet me 20$ that I couldn't catch up to him in 2 days well I played around 20ish hours straight pretty much no lifed it all for 20 dollars xD. I actually ended up being 6th prestige at the end of that.
There was nuketown 24/7 so yeah that's why I ranked up so much
i've played for a year and i'm only first prestige level 42 lol -_-

Stream:

DM God§ H3®o

Edin Džeko
How can some of you guys play that much, my highest was probably 4 hours max if that, the game starts to get very boring after a while

Stream:

xZack487

The Senior Elite
yea 4 hous max would be on a big console but psp since u could take it pretty much anywhere i stayed on it for much longer periods of time

Stream:

DM Sandman

DM's Personal Terrorist
Most was probably around 8-10 hours. I did that with bball too lol