Juni's Logo's for DM

Stream:

Junnnii

2nd Lieutenant
Console: Headset:
I've been doing some GFX's in the past week I'll upload them here. Hope ya'll like

Stream:

C

Coolking101

Good but kinda original, try to add some distortion soft edges, beveling, shadow, reflection etc. Possibilities are endless when you get into the meat of some of the graphic makers out there.

Stream:

DM Morbid

Founder
Juni, one thing i love about you is your optimism. Even though i do not know the circumstances surrounding your leaving/returning, the fact that when you do come back, you actually try to do things for DM makes me very happy. I just hope we can turn more members with that attitude into DM4L.

Right now we are talking in the staff forums about creating a DM "Character" or icon of some sort. If you want to help out, give it a try. Think along the lines of the nike check, or the footlocker referee.

Stream:

Junnnii

2nd Lieutenant
@CK, yeah I just downloaded Photoshop lol so I'm learning a bit with it.

@Night_Raven thanks man I was a pro with Gimp lol :cool:

@Morb haha thanks man :) And yeah I would love to try this out, I also recommend using the "character" we have in the store it looks pretty cool. But also thinking now I guess you might want to have something original

Stream:

DM ViSiioNaRY

Founding Member
or we can make a demmon messiah looking figure for like a logo or sort of like a trademark of DM, but nothing too graphic, has to be simple yet epic

Stream:

DM Morbid

Founder
THATS EXACTLY WHAT I SAID! But, the store seems to be closed and we are waiting on OUTLAW to try and find out who exactly owns the image of the demon with the scythe.

Stream:

Junnnii

2nd Lieutenant
Yeah to give him the cred, right? But we can also use something else just in case we can't find the person who made it.

Stream:

DM Morbid

Founder
Yeah to give him the cred, right? But we can also use something else just in case we can't find the person who made it.
A number of reasons..

-We want the actual PSD file
-We want to be sure a DM member owns the image
etc