Jose Fernandez is a god!

Stream:

OUTL4W

gotta light?
Admin
Founder
Addict
Console: Headset:
The story of Friday night baseball was the 20 year old Marlin phenom Joe Fernandez.* He has been one of the hottest youngsters and overall pitcher in the game over the last couple months.* So that being said let’s get right to the Friday fantasy baseball recap!
Jose Fernandez: 8IP, 3 hits, 0 earned, 1BB, and 14Ks.* Fernandez was completely dominant again against a hot Indians team.* That was back to back weeks with 13 strikeouts and then 14 last night.* Fernandez improved to 8-5 on the year with a more than impressive 2.54 ERA with a Marlins offense!* The 138 strikeouts and 1.01 WHIP are also very nice compliments.* If you grabbed him early on in the year and managed to hold on to him through his brief struggles…GOOD FOR YOU.
Logan Morrison:* 4-5 with two runs and four RBIs.* Now hitting .274 with a .364 OBP, he is quietly climbing his way up into a good depth guy for most people’s teams.* He has four homers, 17 RBIs, and 20 runs scored in the time that he has played and this second half may be strong one.* Give him a shot or at least add him to the watch list.
Jhoulys Chacin: 8IP, 6 hits, 1 earned, 0BB, and 3Ks. * I picked him up about four weeks ago and it has been quite the nice surprise so far.* He shutdown the red hot Pirates last night going eight strong innings while only giving up one earned run.* If he’s still available I’d go scoop him quick because now 10-5 with a 3.40 era that is pretty solid back of the rotation help.* He’ll give you some innings and some wins down the stretch.
Chris Davis: 1-4 with one run, one home run, and one RBI.* That bomb was his 40[SUP]th[/SUP] of the year so I’m just giving the guy a salute to be the first since David Ortiz in 2006 to have 40 homers by their 109[SUP]th[/SUP] game.* Still over .300 and over 100 RBIs he’s in the MVP discussion along with Miggy.* Not to mention he’s also stopping Cabrera from maintaining a second Triple Crown.
Kendrys Morales: 4-4 with two runs, one home run, and two RBIs.* From Thursday to Friday he went 8-8 and is the bringing his average closer and closer to .300 every day.* Now hitting .299 with 17 homers, 63 RBIs, 50 runs, and a .353 OBP, he has turned himself into a very valuable piece going into the post season for fantasy baseball.* Keep him in your lineups at all times.
Carlos Beltran: 3-3 with four runs.* Hitting .302 with 19 homers, 58 RBIs, and 59 runs he’s a huge piece to this Cardinal offense.* The cardinals one through five hitters all score large amounts of runs and are all able to hit for power, average, and take a walk or two to push that OBP to a nice level.
Allen Craig:* 3-3 with three runs, one home run, and three RBIs.* One of, if not the best, run producing hitters in the game with 84 RBIs with only 11 homers.* His power isn’t there like last year but he is still hitting .320 with a .369 OBP and 61 runs scored.* Like I said make sure the Cardinals one through five hitters are in all your lineups!
There’s Friday’s recap for everyone.* I’ll be back tomorrow for today’s recap and we can all examine and go over many other great performances.* This second half has been very good to all baseball fans so far and I look for it to keep getting better and better.* Any questions you can reach me on Twitter @NickRosa4 or go through our comments sections and myself along with many of our great staff writers are ready to answer your questions.* Hope everyone has had a solid week in their matchups!

More...