Image Editing

Stream:

DM Deathrow

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:lime;backgroun
Console: Headset:
If you got a request for an avatar, ask me and I'll probably help ya out. I specialize in transparency avatars, and my most recent work was done for RPN.

I usually grab images from the internet and make them transparent or screen shot them. I do not usually make my own images

If you like what you see or you want a cool avatar just let me know. Tell me your favorite hobby, team, game, sports player etc. and I'll do my best to impress you.

:DR:

Stream:

xZack487

The Senior Elite
Re: Avatar Shop

alabama crimson tide avatar would be nice impress me DR

Stream:

DM Deathrow

@Marine
If you want a transparency one let me know. Added a gif to your signature as well. More than welcome to remove anything or request a different one.

Stream:

DM Deathrow

danng that was fast thanks DR
Still patching it up a little bit (a few white pixels). If you have another image in mind instead of this one, let me know.

Stream:

DM FlyMEXboy

DM mohh1 OG
Founding Member
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm get me one of those bio hazard symbols with a transparent background please :)

Stream:

DM FlyMEXboy

DM mohh1 OG
Founding Member
What type of style? I mean you can get the symbol only, or have a circle/triangle around it. Also, color?

Tell me what you think.
Just the symbol and red should be good enough, other colors would look weird.

Stream:

DM Deathrow

Just the symbol and red should be good enough, other colors would look weird.
Tell me what ya think. It's a bit ridged, but I'm gradually working on it for better clarity and smoothness.

Stream:

DM FlyMEXboy

DM mohh1 OG
Founding Member
Tell me what ya think. It's a bit ridged, but I'm gradually working on it for better clarity and smoothness.
it's good enough and thank you. maybe making it a tad bit smaller would make it look smoother though