@TheLifeLike
Founding Member
Console: Headset:
if u were in DM back then we would have had like ten 2v2 cw wins against TTW

Stream:

DM g-ace-k

1st Lieutenant
if you want good stats, meet up with me in japs servers at 4 am eastern time zone, its so easy i can beat them blindfolded

Stream:

WuN-By-WuN

Master Sergeant
Dude don't worry about stats
on rr I had wack stats(350 wins 300 losses) and I was still recognized as a legend :)
haha legend? atv come on now . When i first met you i thought you were just a nub. No joke until i found you here on this site. xDgofuckasheep

Stream:

DM Major Meat

Founder
Addict
lol stats mean nothing. Look at gaza. His stats on RR are pretty shitty but he pown us all. So stats really dont matter man.

I approve this thread because it says GaZa's stats suck!analprobe

:biggrin:Muahahahahahahahaha!!!:biggrin:

Stream:

DM Poisoned

@TheLifeLike
Founding Member
lol dude neuro u quit rr in like 2 months after release
if i were to go on that game right now the lobby would be filled with "atv!", people would be asking to play no aa with me,and i would have to decline multiple friend requests
i was and will always be DM's best nader,and compete with japs,but that was my past prime,now its time to become known on ftb3
oh and by the way,not one person hates me on rr unless i hated em,and even there they got over a grudge with me,unlike tor
:p

Stream:

Royal1Wun

Prestige 2
Look at it like this.

Employers dont look at your GPA they look at what you have done, what you can do and what your able to do.

DM doesnt care about your stats we care about what you can bring to this clan what you can do for us.

Stream:

DM Razor_Bladez

Mr. Big Dick
Look at it like this.

Employers dont look at your GPA they look at what you have done, what you can do and what your able to do.

DM doesnt care about your stats we care about what you can bring to this clan what you can do for us.
I think I just jizzed a little bit