OUTL4W

gotta light?
Admin
Founder
Addict
Console: Headset:

new alcholic drink G-Spirits..

It's only $150 a bottle and they sell it as:
Good flavour is the basis, the conveying feeling, the highlight. Because of our great interest in the best (breast) spirits, we came across a Vodka, filtered above diamonds. A nice idea to convey the feeling. However, for us there is nothing more than the erotism of a beautiful woman. To create the perfect taste we let every single drop of our spirits run over the breasts of a special type of woman, a type we recognize in this liquor.

http://www.gspirits.com/

Stream:

DM xFantin

Retired Canadian
Founder
Addict
10 bucks says if they mass produce it they'll use the cashiers at mcdonalds. or a piece of plastic

Stream:

DM Lordlander

Founder
Founding Member
I don't understand the point on spending a ton of money to get wasted. Buy cheap drinks and get just as drunk.

Stream:

DM FlyMEXboy

DM mohh1 OG
Founding Member
I don't understand the point on spending a ton of money to get wasted. Buy cheap drinks and get just as drunk.
if you want to save money while getting wasted drink Diet coke with liquor. helps you get drunk faster.... or so i hear

Stream:

DM Lordlander

Founder
Founding Member
if you want to save money while getting wasted drink Diet coke with liquor. helps you get drunk faster.... or so i hear
I'm not talking about saving money or anything. I'm just saying, you can buy a perfectly good $20-$30 bottle of rum of vodka, and get drunk just fine.

Stream:

OUTL4W

gotta light?
Admin
Founder
Addict
yeah....who the hell would pay 150$...I'm just as happy with my CPT Morgan. Minus the silicone bowling balls ;-)