Hello

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stream:

DM TStreets

SC4 Commander
Founding Member
Console: Headset:
hello frequence. welcome to the site. how u hear about the site.

Stream:

DM Deathrow

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:lime;backgroun
Welcome to DM, Frequence. Tell us a little about yourself like what other hobbies you enjoy, favorite food and color, what games you like, and what systems and consoles you play on. We'd like to get to know ya better as we extend our arm out to ya. :pimp:

hello frequence. welcome to the site. how u hear about the site.
Great question! Do tell.

Stream:

D

den24cb

Welcome to DM, Frequence. Tell us a little about yourself like what other hobbies you enjoy, favorite food and color,

What the fuck is this kindergarten? Nah fuck that nigga whens the last time you got TIP?

Stream:

DM Kinger

DM's Biggest Hippie
Founding Member
What the fuck is this kindergarten? Nah fuck that nigga whens the last time you got TIP?
LMAO. I'm with cb on this.

All you say: What games you play. Who got to this site. It's amazing how people find us randomly. it's not like we have gb stuff up all the time.

Stream:

OUTL4W

gotta light?
Admin
Founder
Addict

All you say: What games you play. Who got to this site. It's amazing how people find us randomly. it's not like we have gb stuff up all the time.
Wellll...there are youtube ads that advertise the site....since no else will...and welcome frequence...enjoy your stay if the kiddies haven't scared ya away....
;)

Stream:

DM Deathrow

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:lime;backgroun
First of all, fuck yourself you self-centered bastard. Gratitude and niceness can go a long way to strangers. It's not only apart of my responsibility to help traffic and wing in new members for this clan, but my communication also reflects who I actually am as a person and if you can't hang with that than take your fake stranger ass out of here because real only recognizes real.

LMFAOOOO +1
You're not helping. +1 on my shit list.

You're in no position to tell me what to do or how I run things. My communication is impeccable to you young shit heads where your uneducated asses can't comprehend why I would I do it in the first place.

yeah since con is gone
+1 on my shit list! These senseless comments will get you booted quickly if you think that you scrubs actually wager a voice in administration for this clan. We do not prefer to have a "dick of DM" you fucking faggot.

Case closed. Welcome Frequence. If you have questions, PM me and pay no attention to these so called "clan members."

Status
Not open for further replies.