Stream:

OUTL4W

gotta light?
Admin
Founder
Addict
Console: Headset:
Hey guys and Ruby,

I've got a few minutes so I figured I would put up an intro thread. I am Nick's (Royal1Wun) older brother. I guess you could say that I am part of the reason this forum exists. Nick is the one who officially started it, but I got him started by giving him a PSP and MOH this past Xmas when I was back home in Atlanta.

I am very proud of him taking the action to get a site up. It looks like you guys are good friends and very active with helping each other get better day by day. I know this forum will be huge over the course of the years. Like Nick said, MOH is a perfect game for a clan. You guys picked a really cool name, I think it fits the war theme perfectly.

I have a PSP as well, but don't have MOH yet. I do however have GTA Vice City Stories and play it pretty often. I am mostly busy with my Software Engineering courses but when I have time between classes I bust it out and get my killing spree on.

My role here is Web Master. If you guys need anything or want to see something on the site, let me or Royal1Wun know and we will see what we can do about it. We built this new forum from the ground up just for you guys so I hope you take advantage and come back daily to post like an animal.

Take care,

Jeff

PS. I have two other forums that I want to link to from this site. Hey one more can't hurt the search engine standings right?

Free Advertising Forum
Money Makers Lounge

Stream:

S

Shadows Girl

why hello there Jeff Smith. (hi baby!) good job on ur bro's forum. Looks great!

Stream:

DM Senshi

The Senior Elite
hey morb whats ur avatar pose to be?

plz don't think i'm crazy just wanna know.:D

Stream:

OUTL4W

gotta light?
Admin
Founder
Addict
It's pretty cool. It has that whole Salvador Dali thing going on.