Guess I'll Tryout

Stream:

Death God

Corporal
Console: Headset:
Well seems like this clan really good so I was hoping if I can tryout and see how things are in this clan. I been with Mohh 1 for just about a year or so and I'm pretty good with most weapons just that I suck with shotgun and rpg overall I don't know why but I'm really good with mechinegun and sniper rifles my in game name is General Yang and yeah I been gone for awhile so my rank is like 270 I think but I can rank it up quick.

By the way thanks admins for the e-mail I kinda forgot the link to this website and you guys are doing a great job keep up the good work.:thumbup(1):

That's all thanks.::cheers

Stream:

RizZaHReCToR

The Enemy of Mankind
list ALL your account names...we gotta be sure you're not SS Shotgun or Emerica or TR Solid trying to be sneaky....

Stream:

Death God

Corporal
Lol Hova you don't remember me...You were TF Hova when we met like way back then but here's most of my account:
-General Yang ~Main Account~
-Wolf Rebel89 ~New Account~
-PM Commander ~Given Away~
-Hmong Menace ~New Account~
-Free2killGuy ~Messing Around Account~
-TR Sethiroth

Stream:

RizZaHReCToR

The Enemy of Mankind
and yeah i do remember seeing you in the leaderboards, and playing with you once or twice...but never actually took too much notice.

Stream:

Death God

Corporal
and yeah i do remember seeing you in the leaderboards, and playing with you once or twice...but never actually took too much notice.
Lol yeah after I met you I disappear for like 3-6 months and then came back and you were like top 100 lol.

Stream:

X

xTragedyx

welcome to the site. we need ppl in mohh1, hope to see you on the team.

Stream:

DM Cab

Sergeant Major
nah yeah this fo is Lejit he is Gereal Yang.
he gots a Brother. but i for got his name.
supp GY its jake2pointOH.

Stream:

Death God

Corporal
nah yeah this fo is Lejit he is Gereal Yang.
he gots a Brother. but i for got his name.
supp GY its jake2pointOH.
Yeah my brother is yang04hit lol we the tag team bros but he don't really play anymore...

Stream:

X

xTragedyx

yeah you have to tryout notcie how i said "Hope To See You On The Team"