Geek deals: $50 for JBL J33i in-ear headphones

Stream:

News Bot

Your News Bitch
Console: Headset:
Deals By Danny Shain Apr. 7, 2014 2:57 pm
Getting top quality sound out of earbuds can sometimes be a challenge, but these JBL premium headphones are up to the task. Usually priced around $80, right now you can pick up these high quality buds for just $50.
The JBL J33i earbuds feature 9.2mm premium drivers with an extended*10Hz – 24kHz frequency response.*Three pairs of silicone sleeves as well as a pair of moldable*Comply foam tips*are included to make sure you get a comfortable in-ear fit, and you’ll also find flat elastomer cables and angled strain relief buckles to resist tangling and reduce*resonance. It’s clear these headphones were designed for both audio quality and comfort.
Listen with style with the*spotlighted, metal alloy housing rims,*metallic JBL logos, and an overall bold design. There’s also a*three-button remote with built-in microphone for integration with your Apple device, a*hard-form carry pouch to protect your new headphones, and more.
Snag these quality earbuds at a low price today, and take a look at some of our other best deals below. By the way, if on-ear headphones are more your thing, it looks like the $70 price on the JBL J55i we featured last week is still live, so you’ll definitely want to check out those performance cans too.

Other top deals include

More...