Free Counter Strike!

Stream:

DM phreaK

Clan Enlisted
Founder
Console: Headset:
On this competitive forum, a guy posted a thread with a download link to text files that had Steam Account logins. I easily went through 1000 usernames and passwords and have found 6 working accounts so far that the owners abandoned. Well 1 I am keeping because it has Half Life 2 on it so I have 5 to give out, and 4 out of the remaining 5 have Counter Strike on them, one doesn't have Counter Strike but it has half life and 2 more games on it Ill look into afterwards.

I know I have often suggested that people play Counter Strike and a lot of people either say they don't have a credit card, bad PC and so on. Well some of you are in luck! When I say Counter Strike, I mean Counter Strike, not Counter Strike: Source, so this is kind of an old game but still VERY popular, lots of people are always playing including myself.

So basically, just leave a comment here if you want one of the accounts. I'm more than positive you all can play this game on your PC's. and I'll PM you the account name and password.

Afterwards you guys can hit me up on Steam and I'll help optimize your games for you.

cy@

Stream:

D

den24cb

I'll take one if you don't mind. I've always wanted to play CS and see what it's all about.

Stream:

DM Viktomize

The Flyers Are The Best™
I would also like to have one if you don't mind. I'll give this game a shot and if I don't like it i'll just give the account to another DM member if you're fine with it.

Stream:

DM KNIGHTParikh

KAMIKAZEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Founding Member
I'll take one if you have any left over. I can help you back if you need any software (;