(doing runs for 4 weeks!) CO-OP GAMES FOR ACHIEVEMENTS.(halo 3) please join!

Stream:

D

DM sleepyhead666

NO one turned up. im not doing it for myself guys. i did it for you guys and none of you turned up.

thread closed.

Stream:

OUTL4W

gotta light?
Admin
Founder
Addict
Console: Headset:
Ya man, I havent finished the fight either so count me in. So this means u got ur 360 back right?

Stream:

D

DM sleepyhead666

lol. theres a bad side to this. i dont get my 360 back till at least tuesday. but as soon as i get it back (which should be about wednesday) im starting these runs.

we start from first mission through to last. but if you just need the last one and we have a lot of people im sure we can get you in! :)

Stream:

S

Sabin

Just to be clear, you know if you beat it on Legendary you'll get credit for Normal and Heroic. Just making sure so you don't waste your time.

I know I'm not in the clan, but if you ever need a extra hand, I need to finish it on Legendary still. Also need all the skulls which you could include in your runs for anyone who doesnt have them.

Count me in for these runs if you don't have enough though....my XBL list is at...maybe...4....so it get's a bit lonely sometimes....:p

Stream:

D

DM sleepyhead666

ok add me.

ok add me online im still called sleepyhead666 online any way.

i will be doing terminals AND skull runs in a couple of weeks after this so. yeah.

and for the achievements you need to do it for each difficaulty because it is 3 different achievements.

Stream:

OUTL4W

gotta light?
Admin
Founder
Addict
I might want a piece of this too...I just started Legendary and am currently past the 1st couple missions.

Stream:

D

DM sleepyhead666

thanks for entering. i WILL post a date and time when the first game will be started.

we need people for normal and heroic please! you do get achievements for doing each one! so thats 3 achievements you get if you do all 3.

please join in on normal and heroic ones aswell. not just legendery.

Stream:

OUTL4W

gotta light?
Admin
Founder
Addict
I completed the campaign on Normal but haven't done Heroic yet...jumped right in the fire with Legendary. I don't care what rating we play on....just a question when you die can anyone in your party revive you?..or do you re-start from last check point?

Stream:

S

Sabin

I completed the campaign on Normal but haven't done Heroic yet...jumped right in the fire with Legendary. I don't care what rating we play on....just a question when you die can anyone in your party revive you?..or do you re-start from last check point?
Yeah, I think it's set up the same as split screen. Gotta get out of combat and you will respawn. Not sure though, I've never played online co-op.

And for sleepy, you don't need to do it on each difficulty. I beat it on heroic and got my achievements for both heroic and normal.

I'll add you right now though.

Stream:

DM White Bear

Corporal
ok add me online im still called sleepyhead666 online any way.

i will be doing terminals AND skull runs in a couple of weeks after this so. yeah.

and for the achievements you need to do it for each difficaulty because it is 3 different achievements.
You can just beat it on Legendary and you get the achievements for normal and legendary it says right on the achievement for legendary...

You could try to go for all of them in one run. (Play it on legendary with scoring turned on and find all the skulls and terminals while your playing through each level) but either way count me in

Stream:

S

Sabin

You can just beat it on Legendary and you get the achievements for normal and legendary it says right on the achievement for legendary...

You could try to go for all of them in one run. (Play it on legendary with scoring turned on and find all the skulls and terminals while your playing through each level) but either way count me in
Yeah man, that sounds like tons of fun! Hury and get your xbox back Sleepy! :)

Stream:

D

DM sleepyhead666

Yeah, I think it's set up the same as split screen. Gotta get out of combat and you will respawn. Not sure though, I've never played online co-op.

And for sleepy, you don't need to do it on each difficulty. I beat it on heroic and got my achievements for both heroic and normal.

I'll add you right now though.

yes it is the same as split screen. yo uhave to wait for the person to respawn.

sabin. if you only have to do it on 1 that is great. we dont need to do many runs at all! then we will move on to do terminal runs.

(i wont be getting my xbox back this week so i will probably be doing the first run on tuesday. sorry guys.)

Stream:

D

DM sleepyhead666

more people!

we need more people. come on guys. even if you have done it already! please come and have a laugh!

Stream:

M

Mister Old Greg

i gotta do the terminal runs and 5 legendary levels so count me in:thumbup(1):

Stream:

J

Jksnk

I'll join just wondering though i'll do a terminal run and uh i need scoring achievements =D

Stream:

D

DM sleepyhead666

while we are doing the runs on legendery we will stop for terminals.