DM vs M1G (MOHH1 4/20/08)

Stream:

DM CptReilly

He's fizzy, he's ginger
Founder
Console: Headset:
This was supposed to be a 5v5 and one of their spawn came on here saying "if you don't get 5 people on in 10 minutes YOU LOSE!" First of all, fuck that and fuck you. Second, we got our 5 guys on, and they only had 3... what was that about getting people on or you lose? That's right, shut your goddam mouth! (sorry, some people piss me off)

So we made it a 4v4, thanks to Mexxx for being ready.

DM: Dman, CptReilly, Cyclone, Tommy "The Gun" Mas

M1G: kissup, champion, leader, and someone else

Game 1:
-Before everyone was there, M1G started trying to come into our base... real professional. Dman promptly proceeded to hand their asses to them and told them to stay back.
OK, so it started with DM on Axis, we said GO! and the war started and we 3-0'd them, but they said we got a headstart... we didn't, but they wouldnt shut up about it, so we scratched that game.

Game 2:
3-0, no excuses, no complaints, just a sore asshole.

Game 3: 3-1. They got a massive headstart lol but we played on. They got their only capture of the war off of that headstart.

DM Wins 3 games to 0.

Great job by everyone and I'm glad Tommy got more experience warring with us. Classic war awareness by Dman and Cyc.

This was another nice win, but our opponent was really immature and annoying with their bitching, headstarts, and pre-war shenanigans.

Oh well, gj fellas!
::cheers

Stream:

DM xV0LTx

Sergeant Major
Good job everyone. They were just trying to find ways to win cause they knew you guys were better.

Stream:

DM Ninth

1st Lieutenant
GJ, that is a cool lineup and I'm glad you swept them. They're all talk.

Stream:

DM DMan

Scholar's KeyNec
I can't believe I used to have respect for those guys. Only guy i like in the clan is J1REH and that's where the list stops. Good job guys, It was fun lmao at those cheaters.

Stream:

MajorTom

Sergeant Major
Yeah, I think we did pretty good. They got their asses handed to them, and I like it one of them said "THEY JUST MAD CUZ DEY LOSIN". Two minutes later we had like 2 flags goin on 3. XD. Sorry I was suckin though guys, I didn't really warm up, but it was still fun.

BTW, that UNF champian kid came in a game, and said I sucked, and I guess he joined this clan called EM (IDK who they are).

LoL, Tommy "The Gun" Mas, lol CPT das kickass

Anyway, GJ DM!

Stream:

DM Batman

To the Bat Cave!
Moh1 beware DM is back baby!!...Great job you guyz,keep up the good work...To The Bat Cave!!