DM xKiLL4x
DM Gmal

Vs

iP HuNtEr
iP ( Forgot Name )
iP ( Forgot Name)
iP ( Forgot Name )

Round 1 :

Well this was right after we beat them in a fun match so they said.

( You noobs want a real war now ? )

We said yeah....

Then the war was on. we were down 0-1 and then we had 951RPN step up

And capture our flags while KiLL4 assisted him and i Was Defending back a bit in the middle. While Gmal was sniping peoples asses.

We came down and won 3-1

Round 2 :

This Round there were alot of People Disconnecting. Bottom line is there team kept moving. But the Demon Messiahs played the right way even when. We were missing people who Disconnected. While Gmal was still out of the game they took our flag.

Gmal came back in but not in soon time before there team was killing us. While we were waiting .

It was 0-1 They were leading.

KiLL4 was dragging his ass to that flag up the wing and managed to bring it half way for Gmal to grab that and get The Demon Messiahs a Point.

We were 1-1 then.

One of there players then got Disconnected and then we waited again.

No one was killing anyone at the time we were just talking and telling people stop moving at the scene.

When there player got back in.

Right off the whistle we were back on the game and huntin there ass down

we got another point ( Idk who got that )

We were up 2-1

Meanwhile i was in the middle chillin waiting for there people... While someone Sneak behind me and snatched that flag. He ran it all the down. And got a point in there ( Sorry Demon Messiahs that was my Fault )

We were tied 2-2

This moment was very shocking and scary.

But our flags were dropped near our end.

Both teams were fighting very hard to win their flag back. But The Demon Messsiahs fought much harder then they did and we got the point 3 - 2

Case closed.

iP played really good. But they couldn't take the heat from the DEMON MESSIAHS :doublefuckyou:

DM Wins!

Last edited:
Stream:

DM Eagle

Master Sergeant
Console: Headset:
Unfortunatly I didn't have time to get online, so I wans't present for that war, but I heard it was a good, fair game. Good game even though I wasn't in that, but um... I'm pretty sure that the told me they won at least one of the rounds 3-2. Yeah just to clear things up here. But good game ; )

Stream:

DM Quake

COD5 SRG / MOHH2 SRG
Founding Member
Yes Eagle.

It was a fairly good game.

Tell iP i said well played.

Stream:

DM Quake

COD5 SRG / MOHH2 SRG
Founding Member
Lol. Bare with me guys its my 1st time posting a war lol.

Game MoHH2